11 Years Factory wholesale Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 to Indonesia Manufacturer
Exterior and dimensions
We stick to our enterprise spirit of "Quality, Efficiency, Innovation and Integrity". We aim to create more value for our customers with our rich resources, advanced machinery, experienced workers and excellent services for 11 Years Factory wholesale Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 to Indonesia Manufacturer, We also ensure that your selection will be crafted with the highest quality and reliability. Please feel free to contact us for further information.
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
If a power outage is limited to your home, you should check your circuit breaker or fuse box before contacting your local electric cooperative.
This video will show you some burned wiring most likely from a loose connection.
The main electrical service is approx 200′ away underground that has been in the ground since the 1970′s.
We plan on replacing the panel interior and install a ground box to splice on the existing 350 mcm with new wire.
Using a copper to aluminum inline water tight lug we will replace the burned up wiring.
This will not be a quick fix:
the U/G conduit will have be located and dug up to access the conduit so we can cut out the old wiring. Then install a ground box that will allow us to use lugs to extend the new feeders.The burned wiring needs to be replaced.
This is no small undertaking because the building this all feeds is occupied