13 Years Factory Automatic Transfer Switching Equipment-FTQ2 Wholesale to Algeria
Exterior and dimensions
With this motto in mind, we have become one of the most technologically innovative, cost-efficient, and price-competitive manufacturers for 13 Years Factory Automatic Transfer Switching Equipment-FTQ2 Wholesale to Algeria, Your inquiry will be highly welcomed and a win-win prosperous development are what we are expecting.
|Rated operational voltage Ue(V):||AC400V/50HZ|
|Rated operational current Ie(A):||20,25,32,40,50,63,80,100,125,160,180,200,225,315,350,400,500,630|
|Rated insulation voltage Ui(V):||690V|
|Operating position:||Normal power switch-on, backup power switch-on, Normal power& backup power switch-off|
|Rated controller Operating supply voltage:||AC220V|
|Under-voltage:||Adjustable from 160-200v,factory defaults:170V|
|Over-voltage:||Adjustable from 240-290V,factory defaults:270V|
|Operation Mode:||R:automatic change recovery,S:automatic change but not automatic recovery,F:Generator type|
|Switch-off delay time:||Adjustable from 0-180s,factory defaults:2s|
|Switch-on delay time:||Adjustable from 0-180s,factory defaults:2s|
China stocks trading halted after rout , for the second time this week, as a new circuit-breaking mechanism was tripped
Trading on China’s stock markets were suspended for the rest of the day, for the second time this week, as a new circuit-breaking mechanism was tripped less than half an hour after the open.
China Stock Selloff https://youtu.be/7yD0P-cmojA – http://www.bloomberg.com/news/article… “Tests New Market Circuit Breakers”. “Today was the First Day”.. “When the market slides 7% they stopped trading.. so clearly they were anticipating these sort of wild swings could happen.. and right on the first day they have the circuit breaker, BANG, it goes into effect! so we’re all sort of eagerly anticipating what tomorrow may bring.. “(trial run for the global crash?) “we are expecting another slide tomorrow”…
Global Market Crash Starts Off 2016 China Hits Circuit Breakers Halt National Trade “Snowballs”
China Halts Stock Trading For Day After Entire Market Crashes
Dow Futures Dump 300 Points From New Year’s Eve Highs As China Crashes http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01…
China halts stock trading
The biggest one-day declines since June and government responses:
- June 26: The benchmark Shanghai Composite Index falls 7.4 percent as part of a slide triggered by investor concern a change in bank regulations is aimed at limiting credit to finance trading.
- June 27: Beijing cuts interest rates for a fourth time since November to reassure investors of official support for the market.
- June 29: The government announces its main pension fund for civil servants will be allowed for the first time to invest in stocks.
- July 1: Mainland China’s two stock exchanges in Shanghai and Shenzhen cut trading fees by 30 percent.
- July 3-5: Regulators cancel initial public stock offerings in response to fears of too little demand. Authorities pour more money into a state-owned fund that finances stock trading. Brokerages create a 120 billion yuan ($19 billion) fund to buy shares.
- July 8: Regulators announce insurance companies will be allowed to invest more in stocks. Brokerages expand their stock-buying fund. An arm of China’s sovereign wealth fund says it will buy shares.
- July 27: After more than 1,000 companies suspend trading in their shares, the Shanghai Composite Index falls 8.5 percent despite a government ban on sales by major shareholders.
- Aug. 19: The Shanghai index declines 5 percent but rebounds in the last minutes of trading to close up 1.2 percent in what analysts say might have been the last major government intervention.
- Aug. 24: The Shanghai benchmark falls 8.5 percent in its biggest one-day loss in eight years. It ends down 38 percent from its June 12 peak.
- Aug. 25: The Shanghai index loses 7.6 percent to hit an eight-month low. Beijing cuts interest rates for a fifth time in nine months.
- Jan. 4: The index loses 6.9 percent in its first trading day of 2016. Trading is halted for the day after a broad market index, the CSI 300, falls 7 percent by early afternoon, triggering a newly enacted “circuit breaker” on its first day of operation.
US State of the Same Sex Union Divided Jerusalem Partial Birth Abortion WW3 Global Depression
US State of the Union is *the US is a member of the UN/Lucifer’s Trust New World Order
hearing the words of the Lord: drop that word on em Amos; the Lord took me up in the spirit..
Hang Seng -914 ! NIKKEI -623 UPDATE HANG SENG – 971! “Storm of the Century”
kc covered in the blood of jesus china halts trade hits circuit breakers
Nasdaq Futures Halted Below 4,000 HITS CIRCUIT BREAKER! Dow futures open -649
DOW -737 NYSE Invokes Rule 48 (Once Again;) Hits Circuit Breaker To Pre-Empt Panic-Selling
CRASH TRADING IN EFFECT As Worldwide Panic And Fear Levels Skyrocket! Here Is What To Expect Next
DOW -588 Stocks tank again in final hour of trading. DAX -476. Hang Seng -1,158
DOW Drops to -1000 then goes back to -500 in 15 Minutes? Now -775 in 2 minutes.. rollercoaster
“Biggest Collapse in Modern History”, “Shut Down Wall St”, “Thermo Nuclear War”.. LPAC Aug24, 2015
Sept 2015 We Officially Enter The Danger Zone. DANGER: Richard Russell Warns Investors Out Of Market
First registered: 30/09/2015
Current mileage: 13540
Trip computer,Digital clock,Outside temperature display,Power Steering,Reversing Aid Sensors,Gear selection indicator,Tachometer,Remote tailgate release,DAB Digital radio,4 speakers,Steering wheel mounted audio controls,Bluetooth connectivity including audio streaming,RDS radio CD with MP3 player,USB and auxiliary socket,Body colour bumpers,Front fog lights,Heated rear window,Body colour door handles,Body coloured door mirrors,Electric front/rear windows with drivers one touch/anti-trap,Tinted glass,Adaptive brake lights,Headlamp levelling,Day/night rear view mirror,Privacy glass,Black grille with chrome surround,Electric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors,Daytime running lights,Rear wash/wipe,LED indicators in door mirrors,Black headlamp bezels,Variable front intermittent wipers with mist function,Illuminated glovebox,Driver/passenger front seatback pockets,Driver/passenger sunvisors and illuminated vanity mirrors,Driver’s seat height adjuster,Sliding front centre armrest,Leather trimmed steering wheel,Load area light,Height adjustable headrests,Cooled glovebox,Tilt/telescopic adjust steering wheel,Rear parcel shelf,60/40 split/folding 2nd row of seats,Door pockets with bottle holder,Cupholders in centre console,ISOFIX top tethers and lower anchor points,Rheostat dimmer switch,2x 12V sockets,Premium cloth upholstery,3 grab handles with rear coat hook,Leather trimmed gearshift,Slide/reclining front seats,Automatic air conditioning,ABS/EBD,Seatbelt warning,Rear child proof door locks,3×3 point rear seatbelts,Passenger airbag deactivate switch,Front seatbelt pretensioners + load limiters,Automatic unlocking of doors in case of impact,Dual front airbags,ESC + BAS + VSM + HAC,Height adjustable front seatbelt anchors,Side and Curtain airbags,Engine immobiliser,Folding key,Locking wheel nuts,Anti theft alarm,Speed sensitive auto door locking,Remote central door locking,Air vents with metallic paint surround,Faux leather front door trim,High gloss black centre fascia,16" alloy wheels
This used car is for sale at Fords of Winsford Car Supermarket in Cheshire, UK http://www.fow.co.uk/our-cars/view/kia-rio-st65dvp