13 Years Factory Miniature circuit breaker-FTB2LE Export to United States
Exterior and dimensions
As a result of ours specialty and service consciousness, our company has won a good reputation among customers all over the world for 13 Years Factory Miniature circuit breaker-FTB2LE Export to United States, We also ensure that your selection will be crafted with the highest quality and reliability. Please feel free to contact us for further information.
|Model||FTB2LE Miniature circuit-breaker|
|Number of poles||IP+N,2P,3P,3P+N,4P|
|Rated frequency:||AC 50/60Hz|
|Rated voltage (V) AC||230/400|
|Rated current (A)||C
|6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63
|Rated residual operating current(mA)||AC A||30
|Rated residual non-operating current(mA)||AC
|Residual current breaking time||30mA≦0.1s 250mA≦0.04s|
|Max. breaking time(s)||0.1|
|Rated short-circuit breaking capacity(KA)||6.5|
|Rated residual current breaking capacity(KA)||4.5|
|Mechanical & electrical life:||20,000 operations|
|Installation||On DIN rail 35mm according to JB6525|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm²,reversibility of connections|
|Tightening torque||2 Nm|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||- 5°C ~ +40°C|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Installation condition||Used in place without obvious shock and vibration|
|Weight (g)||340 420 530 630 710|
Exterior and dimensions
|Number of poles||Width（mm）||Modules|
|1 / 2||54||3|
|2 / 2||72||4|
|3 / 3||100||5.5|
|3 / 4||112.5||6.25|
|4 / 4||130.5||7.25|
China Stock Selloff “Tests New Market Circuit Breakers”. “Today was the First Day”
Global Market Crash Starts Off 2016 China Hits Circuit Breakers Halt National Trade “Snowballs”
China Halts Stock Trading For Day After Entire Market Crashes
Dow Futures Dump 300 Points From New Year’s Eve Highs As China Crashes http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-03/dow-futures-dump-300-points-new-years-eve-highs-china-
China halts stock trading
The biggest one-day declines since June and government responses:
- June 26: The benchmark Shanghai Composite Index falls 7.4 percent as part of a slide triggered by investor concern a change in bank regulations is aimed at limiting credit to finance trading.
- June 27: Beijing cuts interest rates for a fourth time since November to reassure investors of official support for the market.
- June 29: The government announces its main pension fund for civil servants will be allowed for the first time to invest in stocks.
- July 1: Mainland China’s two stock exchanges in Shanghai and Shenzhen cut trading fees by 30 percent.
- July 3-5: Regulators cancel initial public stock offerings in response to fears of too little demand. Authorities pour more money into a state-owned fund that finances stock trading. Brokerages create a 120 billion yuan ($19 billion) fund to buy shares.
- July 8: Regulators announce insurance companies will be allowed to invest more in stocks. Brokerages expand their stock-buying fund. An arm of China’s sovereign wealth fund says it will buy shares.
- July 27: After more than 1,000 companies suspend trading in their shares, the Shanghai Composite Index falls 8.5 percent despite a government ban on sales by major shareholders.
- Aug. 19: The Shanghai index declines 5 percent but rebounds in the last minutes of trading to close up 1.2 percent in what analysts say might have been the last major government intervention.
- Aug. 24: The Shanghai benchmark falls 8.5 percent in its biggest one-day loss in eight years. It ends down 38 percent from its June 12 peak.
- Aug. 25: The Shanghai index loses 7.6 percent to hit an eight-month low. Beijing cuts interest rates for a fifth time in nine months.
- Jan. 4: The index loses 6.9 percent in its first trading day of 2016. Trading is halted for the day after a broad market index, the CSI 300, falls 7 percent by early afternoon, triggering a newly enacted “circuit breaker” on its first day of operation.
US State of the Same Sex Union Divided Jerusalem Partial Birth Abortion WW3 Global Depression
US State of the Union is *the US is a member of the UN/Lucifer’s Trust New World Order
hearing the words of the Lord: drop that word on em Amos; the Lord took me up in the spirit..
Hang Seng -914 ! NIKKEI -623 UPDATE HANG SENG – 971! “Storm of the Century”
kc covered in the blood of jesus china halts trade hits circuit breakers
Nasdaq Futures Halted Below 4,000 HITS CIRCUIT BREAKER! Dow futures open -649
DOW -737 NYSE Invokes Rule 48 (Once Again;) Hits Circuit Breaker To Pre-Empt Panic-Selling
CRASH TRADING IN EFFECT As Worldwide Panic And Fear Levels Skyrocket! Here Is What To Expect Next
DOW -588 Stocks tank again in final hour of trading. DAX -476. Hang Seng -1,158
DOW Drops to -1000 then goes back to -500 in 15 Minutes? Now -775 in 2 minutes.. rollercoaster
“Biggest Collapse in Modern History”, “Shut Down Wall St”, “Thermo Nuclear War”.. LPAC Aug24, 2015
Sept 2015 We Officially Enter The Danger Zone. DANGER: Richard Russell Warns Investors Out Of Market
Dow 15,666.44 – Bear trap: Dow caps day down -200 after late-day plunge. obamanation=44th – 666
DOW -513 Stocks pummeled U.S. kicked off Sept with heavy losses on worst month for Wall Street
Hang Seng -1,045 ! Asia stocks plummet as China rout gathers pace.
NIKKEI Went to -601 Hang Seng -827 Shanghai Composite Goes Red For The Year, Wiping Out 60% In Gains