13 Years Manufacturer Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 Wholesale to Turkey
Exterior and dimensions
To create more value for customers is our business philosophy; customer growing is our working chase for 13 Years Manufacturer Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 Wholesale to Turkey, Competitive price with high quality and satisfying service make us earned more customers.we wish to work with you and seek common development.
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
I give a tour of a 15 KW heat kit and show some basic diagnosing.
The guy in my intro that wears the pink shirt and wig is edbassmaster. You can check him out at:
The music was played and composed by Champagne Millionaire. You can check him out at: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=252066237
Attention: Do not try any of what you see in this video at home. It takes at least two years of HVACR schooling to become qualified to learn in the field how to work on heating and air conditioning equipment. Then it takes another three years of apprenticeship training to become competent enough to safely work on heating and air conditioning equipment.