14 Years Factory Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Roman Importers
Exterior and dimensions
We rely upon strategic thinking, constant modernisation in all segments, technological advances and of course upon our employees that directly participate in our success for 14 Years Factory Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Roman Importers, "Passion, Honesty, Sound service, Keen cooperation and Development" are our goals. We are here expecting friends all over the world!
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
If your electric cuts out durin cooking, it could well be the element has gone faulty and caused an insulation problem!
Tip simply replace the heater or element or call a company like mine to change it for you!
Appliance repairman Ltd
Call 0800 44 88 999 or 01206 434 999
or visit http://www.appliancerepairman.co.uk
This is my project. It is a model which shows the mechatronics into action. If an obstacle comes in front of the vehicle, the sensor just sends signal back and the mechanism readily applies the brakes and makes the vehicle to stop even when the Driver is unconscious to decide what to do all in a sudden.
Also, I have introduced an electric power steering which’ll help the driver to steer with very less efforts hence reducing the strains that a driver will face while being on long journeys.