14 Years Manufacturer Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 for Riyadh Factory
Exterior and dimensions
We have our own sales team, design team, technical team, QC team and package team. We have strict quality control procedures for each process. Also, all of our workers are experienced in printing field for 14 Years Manufacturer Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 for Riyadh Factory, We warmly welcome business partners from all walks of life, expect to establish friendly and cooperative business contact with you and achieve a win-win goal.
|Model||FTB2-63 Miniature circuit-breaker|
|Number of poles||IP 2P 3P 4P|
|Rated frequency:||AC 50/60Hz|
|Rated voltage (V) AC||230/400|
|Rated current (A)||C
|1,2,3,4, 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63
|Rated breaking capacity(KA)||6.5|
|Mechanical & electrical life:||20,000 operations|
|Installation||On DIN rail 35mm according to JB6525|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm2 , Cross-section of busbar from 0.8- 2mm2,reversibility of connections|
|Tightening torque||2 Nm|
|Ambient temperature ( C)||-5 C ~ +40 C|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Installation condition||Used in place without obvious shock and vibration|
- These circuit breakers are intended for the protection of circuits against overloads and short circuits in residential, commercial and industrial premises;
- It covers the rating range from 6 to 63A with a uniform breaking capacity of 6.5 kA throughout;
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current;
- The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time;
-The sensitivity and reliability of the trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime;
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status:“green”, open contacts;“red”, closed contacts,independently of the toggle position;
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire , to prevent unwanted tripping;
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections). The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
Exterior and dimensions
|Number of poles||1P||2P||3P||4P|
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm2 )|
When your electricity Generator stops producing power, you need to know how to test the Alternator to find what has failed. This video will show you how to do this. Send us your results and we can tell you which part you need. Contact us via our website https://generatorguru.com/ask-the-guru/
**If your generator has a Brushless Alternator please see our testing video “Electricity Generator Brushless Alternator Testing – Generator with a capacitor.”.
If you have any questions please email us through your local Generator Guru website. We are always happy to help.
Main Site: http://www.GeneratorGuru.com