15 Years manufacturer Automatic Transfer Switching Equipment-FTQ5 to Israel Manufacturers
Exterior and dimensions
We have a professional, efficiency team to provide quality service for our customer. We always follow the tenet of customer-oriented, details-focused for 15 Years manufacturer Automatic Transfer Switching Equipment-FTQ5 to Israel Manufacturers, We always hold the philosophy of win-win, and build long-term cooperation relationship with customers from around the world.We believe that our growth base on customer's success, credit is our life.
|Rated current (A)：||16,20,25,32,40,50,63,80,100,125||140,160,180,200,250||315,350,400,500,630|
|Rated operational voltage:||AC400V/50Hz|
|Rated insulation voltage:||800|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage Uimp(KV):||8|
|Connecting and breaking capacity:||10Ie|
|Rated short-time withstand current:||10KA/200ms||10KA/200ms||25KA/200ms|
|Operating position:||Normal power on,backup on,Normal and backup off|
|Operating transfer time:||≤1.5|
Installation of a Generator Interlock Kit by Pier to Pier Services. This kit allows you to power your home from a portable generator. You can power a 2-Ton central A/C with a 4KW or 4000 Watt generator set, A 3-Ton with a 5.5KW or 5500 Watt generator set.
We are no longer doing electrical & refrigeration work as hurt my back and cannot physically do the labor any more. The kits we were installing were sourced from https://www.interlockkit.com/ Feel free to visit there site and pick one up. If you do not have the knowledge to install it please call a Local Licensed Electrician!
~ June 15 2017 ~ I just priced out all the items from InterlockKit and the cost for a 50 amp kit with the outdoor power inlet box, the 50 amp generator tie breaker, two piggy back breakers and a 10ft generator cord comes out to $496.99 with ground shipping.
Billionaire Marxist NWO financier George Soros warning of impending financial markets crisis
China stocks trading halted after rout , for the second time this week, as a new circuit-breaking mechanism was tripped. China says it suspends circuit breakers .. so does that mean they will let it crash.. maybe down a 1000 tonight..
Trading on China’s stock markets were suspended for the rest of the day, for the second time this week, as a new circuit-breaking mechanism was tripped less than half an hour after the open.
China Stock Selloff https://youtu.be/7yD0P-cmojA – http://www.bloomberg.com/news/article… “Tests New Market Circuit Breakers”. “Today was the First Day”.. “When the market slides 7% they stopped trading.. so clearly they were anticipating these sort of wild swings could happen.. and right on the first day they have the circuit breaker, BANG, it goes into effect! so we’re all sort of eagerly anticipating what tomorrow may bring.. “(trial run for the global crash?) “we are expecting another slide tomorrow”…
Global Market Crash Starts Off 2016 China Hits Circuit Breakers Halt National Trade “Snowballs”
China Halts Stock Trading For Day After Entire Market Crashes
Dow Futures Dump 300 Points From New Year’s Eve Highs As China Crashes http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01…
China halts stock trading
The biggest one-day declines since June and government responses:
- June 26: The benchmark Shanghai Composite Index falls 7.4 percent as part of a slide triggered by investor concern a change in bank regulations is aimed at limiting credit to finance trading.
- June 27: Beijing cuts interest rates for a fourth time since November to reassure investors of official support for the market.
- June 29: The government announces its main pension fund for civil servants will be allowed for the first time to invest in stocks.
- July 1: Mainland China’s two stock exchanges in Shanghai and Shenzhen cut trading fees by 30 percent.
- July 3-5: Regulators cancel initial public stock offerings in response to fears of too little demand. Authorities pour more money into a state-owned fund that finances stock trading. Brokerages create a 120 billion yuan ($19 billion) fund to buy shares.
- July 8: Regulators announce insurance companies will be allowed to invest more in stocks. Brokerages expand their stock-buying fund. An arm of China’s sovereign wealth fund says it will buy shares.
- July 27: After more than 1,000 companies suspend trading in their shares, the Shanghai Composite Index falls 8.5 percent despite a government ban on sales by major shareholders.
- Aug. 19: The Shanghai index declines 5 percent but rebounds in the last minutes of trading to close up 1.2 percent in what analysts say might have been the last major government intervention.
- Aug. 24: The Shanghai benchmark falls 8.5 percent in its biggest one-day loss in eight years. It ends down 38 percent from its June 12 peak.
- Aug. 25: The Shanghai index loses 7.6 percent to hit an eight-month low. Beijing cuts interest rates for a fifth time in nine months.
- Jan. 4: The index loses 6.9 percent in its first trading day of 2016. Trading is halted for the day after a broad market index, the CSI 300, falls 7 percent by early afternoon, triggering a newly enacted “circuit breaker” on its first day of operation.US State of the Same Sex Union Divided Jerusalem Partial Birth Abortion WW3 Global Depression
US State of the Union is *the US is a member of the UN/Lucifer’s Trust New World Order
hearing the words of the Lord: drop that word on em Amos; the Lord took me up in the spirit..
Hang Seng -914 ! NIKKEI -623 UPDATE HANG SENG – 971! “Storm of the Century”
kc covered in the blood of jesus china halts trade hits circuit breakers
Nasdaq Futures Halted Below 4,000 HITS CIRCUIT BREAKER! Dow futures open -649
DOW -737 NYSE Invokes Rule 48 (Once Again;) Hits Circuit Breaker To Pre-Empt Panic-Selling
CRASH TRADING IN EFFECT As Worldwide Panic And Fear Levels Skyrocket! Here Is What To Expect Next
DOW -588 Stocks tank again in final hour of trading. DAX -476. Hang Seng -1,158