16 Years manufacturer Miniature circuit breaker-FTM9-100 for Roman Manufacturers
Exterior and dimensions
Gaining customer satisfaction is our company's aim forever. We will make great efforts to develop new and top-quality products, meet your special requirements and provide you with pre-sale, on-sale and after-sale services for 16 Years manufacturer Miniature circuit breaker-FTM9-100 for Roman Manufacturers, Welcome to build the well and long standing business relationships with our company to create a glorious future together .customers' satisfaction is our eternal pursuit
|Rated current (A):||63,80,100|
|Rated voltage (V)||230,400|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage Uimp(KV):||4|
|Operating cycle times:||/hour||120|
|Conventional non-tripping current||t≤1h(In=63A) t≤2h(In>63A)|
|Conventionaltripping current:||1.45In||t<1h(In=63A) t<2h(In>63A)|
|Instantaneous tripping type:||D|
|Instantaneous non-tripping current:||t≤0.1s||10In|
|Instantaneous tripping current:||t<0.1s||20In|
|Connection Wire ㎜²:||Min/Max||16/50|
Uno de nuestros servicios consiste en la prueba de inyección de corriente primaria a interruptores para asegurar su correcto funcionamiento y para la reconstrucción de la curva de operación a través de la obtención de distintos puntos de la curva Corriente-Tiempo.
One of our services consists on the primary current injection test for circuit breakers to ensure its correct functioning and for the Current-Time curve re construction through obtaining several points by repeating the test.
First 35 seconds are dry recorded, internal chorus only.
Lots of stuff done to this JX3P. It was in ok shape when I got it, and here is everything that I’ve done to it since:
1. Installed Kiwitechnics Kiwi-3P CPU Upgrade
2. Installed the Chorus Speed Mod
3. Installed the new LED Resistors
4. Cut the midi link W5 and installed the cap on the Sens slider
5. Installed a new Rate Slider and cap
6. Cleaned all of the internal boards for the first time probably in its life
7. Fixed the Volume pot and resoldered it to the board
8. All of the silver caps were looking rough, so I polished all the caps to a smooth original shine
9. Calibrated the Power Supply
10. Calibrated VCF and Resonance for each voice
11. Calibrated DCO1 and DCO 2. Beating/phaze minimized at around 10 seconds.