18 Years Factory offer FTX30 (PZ30) Modular Terminal Combination of Electrical Appliances Export to Azerbaijan
Exterior and dimensions
The key to our success is "Good Product Quality, Reasonable Price and Efficient Service" for 18 Years Factory offer FTX30 (PZ30) Modular Terminal Combination of Electrical Appliances Export to Azerbaijan, To learn more about what we can do for you, contact us at any time. We look forward to establishing good and long-term business relationships with you.
FTX30 modular terminal combination of electrical is suitable for the power supply system end with rated voltage 30V (or 400V), rated current ≤ 240A, each short-circuit protection of the rated current ≤100A, for the protection of power distribution, overload, short circuit and it passed CCC certificate.
What is Kilowatt Hour ???
5 Kilowatt Hour in URDU
Like/Share if you like it (Y) .
Also Subscribe to my channel for educational videos.
Chapter 14: Current Electricity (55 videos)
14:1: Electric Current
1. Introduction to Electric Current
2. More on Introduction to Electric Current
3. Problem-Introduction to Electric Current
4. Problem 1-Measurement of Current
14.2: Conventional current
1. Conventional Current
14.3: Potential Difference and emf
1. Potential Difference
2. Problem-Potential Difference
3. Problem 1-Measurement of Potential Difference
4. Problem- Potential Divider
5. Electromotive Force
6. Problem-Electromotive Force
7. Problem- Measurement of e.m.f
14.4: Ohm’s Law
1. Ohms Law
2. Problem-Determining the Resistance of a Load
3. Problem- Resistor
14.6: Specific Resistance of Resistivity
1. Specific Resistance
2. Problem 1-Specific Resistance
3. Problem 2-Specific Resistance
14.7: Effect of Temperature on Resistance
1. Effect of Temperature on Resistance
2. Problem 1-Effect of Temperature Upon Resistance
3. Problem 2-Effect of Temperature Upon Resistance
14.8: Combinations of Resistors
1. Series combination of Resistors
2. Problem 1-Series Combination of Resistors
3. Parallel Combination to Resistors
4. More on Parallel Combination to Resistors
5. Problem 2-Series Combination of Resistors
6. Problem-Current in Series Circuit
7. Problem 1-Parallel combination to Resistors
8. Problem 2-Parallel combination to Resistors
9. Problem 3-Parallel combination to Resistors
10. Problem 4-Parallel combination to Resistors
14.9: Conductors and Insulators
1. Conductors and Insulators
14.10: The I-V Characteristics for OHMIC and Non OHMIC Conductors
1. Characteristics of Ohmic and Non Ohmic Conductors
2. Problem-Characteristics of Ohmic and Non Ohmic Conductors
14.11: Electrical Power and joule Law
1. Problem 1-Electrical Energy and Joules law
2. Electrical Energy and Joules law
3. Problem 2-Electrical Energy and Joules law
4. Electric Power
5. Kilowatt Hour
6. Problem 1-Electric Power
7. Problem 2-Electric Power
14.12: Direct Current (D.C) and Alternating Current (A.C)
1. Direct Current
2. Alternating Current
14.13: Circuit Components
1. Circuit Components
14.14: Measuring Instruments
1. Introduction to Galvanometer
2. Introduction to Ammeter
3. Introduction to Voltmeter
14.15: Series and Parallel Circuit
1. Series combination of Resistors
2. Parallel Combination to Resistors
14.16: House Circuit
1. House Wiring
14.17: Electricity Hazards
1. Insulation Damage and Damp Conditions
2. Introduction to Fuse
3. Introduction to Circuit Breaker
4. Introduction to Earth Wire
More Videos @ http://www.sabaq.pk
Facebook –: http://www.facebook.com/tigerzplace
Google+ –: https://plus.google.com/+TigerzplaceTkOfficial
Twitter –: http://www.twitter.com/tigerzplace
For more visit :
The c-c-c-c-combo breaker is here! Learn how to combo like a maniac!
Pitchyy, 14 minutes video, what the hell! .. Yeah, I know right =D
Please note this video is explaining things in depth. Seriously, I couldn’t be more detailed.
If you just want a just-press-this-and-that video. This isn’t it.
You are a Hurricane Dance spammer? This video still isn’t for you either.
You wanna know how all those good players play and what is it that makes you ask yourself “how?”. Then this video is for you.
Please leave your comments below to let me know, if you liked the video and if it helped you!
It’s highly recommended to watch the previous Tutorials first, before watching this one.
You can find them in my Tutorial playlist here:
Keep in mind that combos are endless combinations of skills. Let your creativity fly and make your own combos! Earn some knowledge from this video and combine skills of your own taste and add your own style!
Also, you could watch my Hurricane Dance catches videos! They are fun and pretty much show-off of Tempest’s power using Hurricane Dance in some broken ways! You can find them here:
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFLxhsx90zM
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY2E7l1eG0g
Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FofHRwfT2Ng
If you’re interested in some 1v1 PvP videos, you can watch this video. It’s not so great, in my opinion, but at least it’s something to watch, until I start uploading PvP videos regularily!
The link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBYl4f7rT1Q
Thank you guys so much for watching this video!
I also want to thank -Miata-, Zinquer and -Riolu for helping me record things that I couldn’t in Combo Practice room! (stupid dummy is bugged..)
Music played in this video: (All rights to the respective owners! I own nothing of these songs!)
1) Two Steps From Hell – Victory
2) SLAYER – Repentless
3) Two Steps From Hell – Star Sky
4) Two Steps From Hell – Cannon in D Minor
Yes, I love Two Steps From Hell, kaay?
Recorded using Nvidia ShadowPlay
Editted with Sony Vegas Pro 11