18 Years manufacturer Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 Export to Rwanda
Exterior and dimensions
We stick to our enterprise spirit of "Quality, Efficiency, Innovation and Integrity". We aim to create more value for our customers with our rich resources, advanced machinery, experienced workers and excellent services for 18 Years manufacturer Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 Export to Rwanda, We warmly welcome merchants from home and abroad to call us and establish business relationship with us, and we will do our best to serve you.
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
This Electrical wiring video by http://www.bin95.com shows how to modify an existing motor circuit’s electrical wiring using a motor control diagram. This electrical wiring tutorial video is one of the many electrical circuits explored in DVD 4 of the 10 DVD Industrial Electrical Training Video Library. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uMIQycxygQ
This video is part of a series of experiments I’ve done and is detailed on my site:
This video shows my new HV MOT Power Supply and with it some experiments using a magnetic field to blow out the arc.
I show the effect with and without a magnetic field on standard HV AC discharges and a half-wave doubler discharge.
The half-wave circuit is kind of non-ideal because it’s sort of self extinguishing since the current is intermittent. The idea for using this would be to interrupt a constant DC current, but it shows the concept of the magnetic quench. And the principals here can easily be extended for DC or other waveforms.