2017 Latest Design Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB1 to Gambia Manufacturer
Exterior and dimensions
Our goal is to provide high quality products at competitive prices, and top-notch service to customers around the world. We are ISO9001, CE, and GS certified and strictly adhere to their quality specifications for 2017 Latest Design Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB1 to Gambia Manufacturer, We welcome customers, business associations and friends from all parts of the world to contact us and seek cooperation for mutual benefits.
|Auxiliary contact||Auxiliary contact and alarm contact||Shunt release||Shunt release and auxiliary contact||Under voltage release||Over voltage release||Busbar mounting base||Motor-driven operation|
Under normal condition, the working principle of main thermostic bimetal in FTB1 SMCB is the same to the usual circuit breakers, it is used for overload tripping. when there is a short-circuit on a branch circuit breaker, the magnet core in the main current path would tilt the moving contact away from the fixed contact to break the circuit,thus producing the electric arc, and limiting the short-circuit current effectively.
In the maintime,the short-circuit current flow to the supplementary current path, a selective resistor and a selective bimetal are connected in series of the supplementary curret path, limiting the short-circuit current to a few hundred amps.
When the downstream circuit-breaker has tripped because of a short-circuit, the contact tips reclose automatically through a simple spring-type system,ensuring other unaffected branch circuits continue in operation.If a short-circuit occur between the FTB1 and the downstream circuit-breaker, another bimetal release enables short-time delayed tripping,ensuring the contact tips remain in the open position enabling isolating.
Scope of use
It is primarily used in critical installations,for instance, office buiding, laboratory, theatre, museum, hotel, shopping mall, telecommunication, coal mine and shipping, chemical industry and metallurgy, industrial plants,medical and health care, bank and securities exchange,airport, underground express way, military establishment and similar loads that requires non-interrupted and reliable power supply.
|Test||Tripping characteristic||Conventional non-tripping current||Conventional tripping current||Initial status||Tripping time|
|a b||E E||1.05In||1.2In||Cold statusRight after test 1||≧2h﹤2h|
|Test||Tripping characteristic||Delayed tripping current||short-time delayed tripping current||Initial status||Tripping time|
|c||E||5In||Cold status||0.05s<t<5s(In≦32A) 0.05s<t<10s(In>32A)|
The FTB1 series operates selectively with respect to the combination with MCBs
|MCB(B,C characteristic) FTB1(Characteristic E)|
Note: T represents total selectivity
Exterior and dimensions
Go to http://www.southlandelectrical.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=ED23B030-NS&eq=&Tp=&Siemens~ED23B030 to shop online for this ITE Siemens ED23B030, 30 Amp, 240 Volt, 3 Pole Circuit Breaker. Southland Electrical is a world class leader in Power Distribution and Low Voltage Motor Control. For over 30 years we have been buying and selling New, New Surplus and Reconditioned industrial electrical equipment.
PLC E-Learning Session 1 – Introduction to PLC & PLC Wiring
This video explains the various terminals of PLC & its wiring fundamentals. It show’s how to connect Inputs & Output to the PLC terminals.
Learn 5 PLC’s in a Day full Course 250+ PLC Video Tutorials of Allen Bradley, Siemens, Delta, Omron & Schneider + Encoder and HMI Video Tutorials with FREE PLC Simulators and NFI Support. Course Fee: $39 , Lifetime Validity | Limited Coupons only| Course url: https://www.udemy.com/nfi-plc-online-leaning/?couponCode=Youtube2016
Enroll for NFI- All Industrial Automation Course- PLC, HMI, SCADA, AC Drives- VFD, Servo and Stepper. Prices starting from $9/m. Visit here for more details: http://nfiautomation.org/nfi-subscription/
Connect us at:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+RajvirSinghNFIAutomation
1) PLC E-Learning Session 1 – Introduction to PLC & PLC Wiring.avi
2) PLC E-Learning Session 2- How PLC Ladder Logic Programming Works.avi
3) PLC E-Learning – Session 3 Introduction to PLC Trainer & PLC Software
4) PLC E-Learning Session 4.1.2 – Fundamental Commands of PLC
5) PLC E-Learning Session 4.1.1 – Fundamental Commands of PLC
6) PLC Box Sorting Project- Ladder Logic
7) PLC Batching Project- Ladder Logic
8) PLC Palletizer Project- Ladder Logic
9) Labview Interfaced with Arduino: DC Motor Speed Control
10) NO NC Contacts & Switches in PLC Ladder Logic Programming
11) Allen Bradley PLC Lesson 1: Understanding XIO, XIC & OUT
12) Allen Bradley PLC Lesson 2: Understanding Latch/Unlatch Commands
13) Allen Bradley PLC Lesson 3: Understanding OSR- One Shot Rising
14) Allen Bradley PLC Lesson – 4: Understanding Timers
15) Allen Bradley PLC Lesson 5: Understanding Counters
16) Basic Industrial Controls & Drawings — Switches, Relays & Contactors
17) Siemens PLC Lesson 1 – NO, NC & OUT Commands
18) Siemens PLC Lesson 2 – Latching & Unlatching (SET/ RESET Commands)
19) Siemens PLC Lesson 3 – Immediate Contact & NOT Command
20) Siemens PLC Lesson 4- Rising & Falling Edge
21) Siemens PLC Lesson 5- SET RESET Dominant Instruction
22) Schneider PLC Lessons 1: PLC Software Environment
23) Schneider PLC Lesson 2- Fundamental Commands of Schneider PLC
24) Schneider PLC Lesson 3 – Understanding Memory Registers in PLC
25) Schneider PLC Lesson 4 – Timers Function in PLC
26) PLC Door Simulator Project- Allen Bradley
27) PLC Silo Simulator Project – Allen Bradley HD