22 Years Factory Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 for Miami Manufacturers
Exterior and dimensions
Well-run equipment, professional sales team, and better after-sales services; We are also a unified big family, everyone stick to the company value "unification, dedication, tolerance" for 22 Years Factory Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 for Miami Manufacturers, If you are interested in any of our items, please don't hesitate to contact us and take the first step to build up a successful business relationship.
|Model||FTB2-63 Miniature circuit-breaker|
|Number of poles||IP 2P 3P 4P|
|Rated frequency:||AC 50/60Hz|
|Rated voltage (V) AC||230/400|
|Rated current (A)||C
|1,2,3,4, 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63
|Rated breaking capacity(KA)||6.5|
|Mechanical & electrical life:||20,000 operations|
|Installation||On DIN rail 35mm according to JB6525|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm2 , Cross-section of busbar from 0.8- 2mm2,reversibility of connections|
|Tightening torque||2 Nm|
|Ambient temperature ( C)||-5 C ~ +40 C|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Installation condition||Used in place without obvious shock and vibration|
- These circuit breakers are intended for the protection of circuits against overloads and short circuits in residential, commercial and industrial premises;
- It covers the rating range from 6 to 63A with a uniform breaking capacity of 6.5 kA throughout;
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current;
- The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time;
-The sensitivity and reliability of the trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime;
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status:“green”, open contacts;“red”, closed contacts,independently of the toggle position;
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire , to prevent unwanted tripping;
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections). The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
Exterior and dimensions
|Number of poles||1P||2P||3P||4P|
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm2 )|
Circuit Breakers is a 2D educational puzzle game for Android inspired by the puzzle-like challenges of working with real circuit boards. It is designed to give a person unfamiliar with electronics a basic understanding of terms like current, resistance, voltage, series, and parallel in a fun, kid-friendly fashion. The player has to add wires and resistors to a board in order to light up all the lights. However, the player only has a limited number of these connectors, and components already on the board cannot be moved. The player can use Charlotte, a friendly spider, to help them solve the puzzles and understand how the components work.
I was a programmer/designer on the team. I created the basic engine including the update draw cycle, and implemented the game board logic from the basic Android SDK APIs. I conceptualized and designed gameplay and levels.