25 Years Factory Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 to French Manufacturers
Exterior and dimensions
Adhering to the principle of "quality, service, efficiency and growth", we have gained trusts and praises from domestic and international client for 25 Years Factory Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 to French Manufacturers, Our aim is to help customers realize their goals. We are making great efforts to achieve this win-win situation and sincerely welcome you to join us
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
How to videos and tutorials on cookers and ovens. http://www.how-to-repair.com/help/
To buy elements http://www.how-to-repair.com/cooker-ovens-spare-parts/elements.html?cat=529
How to test an element
How to replace fan oven elements
This tutorial will show you how to check your Zanussi element and how to replace your Zanussi cooker element.
Here are the 3 main faults to look for in your oven or cooker that is not heating
If you’re Oven is not getting hot or heating up it could be a faulty element, if the fan in the oven is running and the thermostat light is on, this will lead us to believe that the element has gone faulty. With grills the thermostat light should come on there should be heat, if not then this could be the grill element or the thermostat.
When you turn the oven on, the household electrical supply trips on the Rcd (this is the earth trip in the fuse board sometimes called the breaker tripping) your fan oven element has gone to earth and needs replacing.
Note: Your oven will not work until the clock/timer has been re-set after replacing an oven element or tripping the electrical supply. Consult your Zanussi manual.
Learn how to install an SEL-849 Motor Management Relay in the cabinet of your existing motor control center (MCC).