25 Years Factory Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 to French Manufacturers
Exterior and dimensions
It is our responsibility to meet your needs and efficiently serve you. Your satisfaction is our best reward. We are looking forward to your visit for joint growth for 25 Years Factory Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 to French Manufacturers, If you are interested in any of our items, please don't hesitate to contact us and take the first step to build up a successful business relationship.
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
Learn to make and simulate a power electronic circuit in less than 3 minutes. This is a full wave bridge rectifier circuit.
I’m new to matlab but after reading some of matlab’s tutorials I have managed to make a circuit ,simulate and share it to you.
-Note: The powergui block is used for the analysis of circuits and systems and the circuit can’t simulate without it.
30mA residual current device trip test.