27 Years Factory Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 Wholesale to Gabon
Exterior and dimensions
We not only will try our best to offer excellent services to every customer, but also are ready to receive any suggestion offered by our customers for 27 Years Factory Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 Wholesale to Gabon, It is our great honor to meet your demands.We sincerely hope we can cooperate with you in the near future.
|Model||FTB2-63 Miniature circuit-breaker|
|Number of poles||IP 2P 3P 4P|
|Rated frequency:||AC 50/60Hz|
|Rated voltage (V) AC||230/400|
|Rated current (A)||C
|1,2,3,4, 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63
|Rated breaking capacity(KA)||6.5|
|Mechanical & electrical life:||20,000 operations|
|Installation||On DIN rail 35mm according to JB6525|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm2 , Cross-section of busbar from 0.8- 2mm2,reversibility of connections|
|Tightening torque||2 Nm|
|Ambient temperature ( C)||-5 C ~ +40 C|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Installation condition||Used in place without obvious shock and vibration|
- These circuit breakers are intended for the protection of circuits against overloads and short circuits in residential, commercial and industrial premises;
- It covers the rating range from 6 to 63A with a uniform breaking capacity of 6.5 kA throughout;
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current;
- The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time;
-The sensitivity and reliability of the trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime;
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status:“green”, open contacts;“red”, closed contacts,independently of the toggle position;
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire , to prevent unwanted tripping;
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections). The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
Exterior and dimensions
|Number of poles||1P||2P||3P||4P|
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm2 )|
UPS failed while I was checking the batteries after the vendor finished battery maintenance. This was my last walk-through of the day. I checked the battery voltage and current at the UPS panel, inspected each battery for signs of leakage or post swelling. I was going to print a battery report when I noticed the battery monitor printer was near the end of the paper. I looked for a new roll of paper and just as I closed the door, the UPS failed releasing a fireball into the room. The failure tripped one of the three 3000 AMP main feeders, the battery breaker and the UPS input breaker. My first concern was all the smoke even though the fire sensors in this room are heat detecters. By the time I got the door open to vent the smoke and add light to the room, my phone was blowing up with alarms. Though I was quite busy for the next few hours, none of the computers in the center were affected.
I learned that the failure in the UPS was a phase-to-phase short on the input 480 VAC circuit, apparently through the diodes or SCRs in the input AC side.