28 Years Factory Surge protective devices-SPD for America Importers
Exterior and dimensions
We always think and practice corresponding to the change of circumstance, and grow up. We aim at the achievement of a richer mind and body and the living for 28 Years Factory Surge protective devices-SPD for America Importers, winning customers' trust is the gold key to our success! If you are interested in our products, please feel free to visit our web site or contact us.
- The Surge protective devices(SPDs), suitable for residential,commercial and industrial appications, are designed to limit transient overvoltage and run-off lightning currents.
- It provides reliable protection from the destructive effects of lightning and switching
- are lightning current arrsters, they can handle and divert high energy from lightning.
-they are necessary when the installation is exposed to direct lightning(for example when the buiding is equipped with external lightning protection system or powered by aerial lines).
|Model:||Max continuous operationl voltage Uc-(V):||Nominal discharge current In(8/20s)(KA):||Max. discharge current Imax(8/20μs)(KA):||Level of protection Up(KV):||Protection category:|
|Model||Max. continuous operationl voltage Uc-(V)||Impulse current Limp(10/ 350MS)||Nominal discharge current (8/20MS)||Voltage protection level||Follow current interruting rating Ifi||Max. back-up fuse||Response time||Stocking and operating temperature|
To hard reset HCL ME connect 3G follow the steps as mention below:
1. Switch off the tab
2. Press the power + volume up button till the recovery menu appears
3. In the recovery menu select wipe data / factory reset and press enter
4. Now select delete all user data
5. Hard reset completed.
This video describes the proper order, and requirements for building a Member Installed, Permanent, and Temporary Service Pole. If you get stuck or feel something was left out please check out the specs sheets here at http://www.bcec.com/page.php?s=168.