29 Years Factory Automatic Transfer Switching Equipment-FTQ2 for Qatar Importers
Exterior and dimensions
We will make every effort to be outstanding and perfect, and accelerate our steps for standing in the rank of international top-grade and high-tech enterprises for 29 Years Factory Automatic Transfer Switching Equipment-FTQ2 for Qatar Importers, We welcome customers, business associations and friends from all parts of the world to contact us and seek cooperation for mutual benefits.
|Rated operational voltage Ue(V):||AC400V/50HZ|
|Rated operational current Ie(A):||20,25,32,40,50,63,80,100,125,160,180,200,225,315,350,400,500,630|
|Rated insulation voltage Ui(V):||690V|
|Operating position:||Normal power switch-on, backup power switch-on, Normal power& backup power switch-off|
|Rated controller Operating supply voltage:||AC220V|
|Under-voltage:||Adjustable from 160-200v,factory defaults:170V|
|Over-voltage:||Adjustable from 240-290V,factory defaults:270V|
|Operation Mode:||R:automatic change recovery,S:automatic change but not automatic recovery,F:Generator type|
|Switch-off delay time:||Adjustable from 0-180s,factory defaults:2s|
|Switch-on delay time:||Adjustable from 0-180s,factory defaults:2s|
CITEL Surge Protectors based on VG technology offer the best level of efficiency and reliability, conditions essential for achieving the maximum performance of your protection system.
This video is an overview of the RH Systems 973-SF6 Analyzer.
In this video, we will discuss:
1. How SF6 works as an insulating gas.
2. How SF6 breaks down when it is contaminated with water vapor.
3. How to measure the dew point (humidity) and SF6 purity using the RH Systems 973-SF6 Analyzer.
4. Why the RH Systems 973-SF6 Analyzer’s chilled mirror design is more stable and reliable than humidity-sensor based SF6 analyzers.
5. How to field verify the performance and calibration of the 973-SF6 Analyzer.
6. The two quick steps to maintaining the 973-SF6 analyzer.
7. The accessories that come with the 973-SF6 analyzer.
If you are interested in learning more about the 973-SF6 Analyzer, visit RH Systems at http://www.rhs.com, call us at 505-856-5766, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2012 by RH Systems. All rights reserved