Best quality and factory Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 Export to Victoria
Exterior and dimensions
We insist on the principle of development of 'High quality, Efficiency, Sincerity and Down-to-earth working approach' to provide you with excellent service of processing for Best quality and factory Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 Export to Victoria, We welcome customers, business associations and friends from all parts of the world to contact us and seek cooperation for mutual benefits.
|Model||FTB2-63 Miniature circuit-breaker|
|Number of poles||IP 2P 3P 4P|
|Rated frequency:||AC 50/60Hz|
|Rated voltage (V) AC||230/400|
|Rated current (A)||C
|1,2,3,4, 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63
|Rated breaking capacity(KA)||6.5|
|Mechanical & electrical life:||20,000 operations|
|Installation||On DIN rail 35mm according to JB6525|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm2 , Cross-section of busbar from 0.8- 2mm2,reversibility of connections|
|Tightening torque||2 Nm|
|Ambient temperature ( C)||-5 C ~ +40 C|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Installation condition||Used in place without obvious shock and vibration|
- These circuit breakers are intended for the protection of circuits against overloads and short circuits in residential, commercial and industrial premises;
- It covers the rating range from 6 to 63A with a uniform breaking capacity of 6.5 kA throughout;
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current;
- The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time;
-The sensitivity and reliability of the trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime;
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status:“green”, open contacts;“red”, closed contacts,independently of the toggle position;
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire , to prevent unwanted tripping;
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections). The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
Exterior and dimensions
|Number of poles||1P||2P||3P||4P|
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm2 )|
Installing a Marine Aux Fuse Block in my 87 4Runner to clean up my Positive Battery Terminal and clean things up a bit. Running 2 Aux12V Car Plugs, one with quick release on the rear bumper area, and in the CAB off the Shifter Housing, one 12v Car Plug/light type(Weather Proof). Running off 8AWG wire to both of them. Also installing 2 Amps, and hooking my 2- 8″ Dick Cepek Laser Lights off the Aux Block.
I recently did some research to find the best replacement trolling motor battery for myself.
When getting a battery for your boat its good to take the following into consideration:
1.Must get a deep cycle marine battery (as opposed to starting battery or car battery for trolling motor).
2. R.C. minutes stands for reserve capacity minutes which is the time it takes to fully discharge a battery with a 25 amp draw. R.C. minutes can help you predict how long you can run a trolling motor off the battery. A good standard is a 40lb thrust trolling motor on full speed draws about 42 amps continuously.
3.Cranking Amps is the amps the battery can give out in a 30 second burst. Useful if using battery to start a gas powered motor.
Marine cranking amps and cold cranking amps measure the same thing (amps the battery can give out in a 30 second burst) just at different temperatures. Marine cranking amps is always about 1/3 higher than cold cranking as marine cranking amps are measured at 32 F while cold cranking amps are measured at 0 degrees F.
4. Determine how dependent you are on you battery if you should get a cheaper battery or more reliable and more expensive battery. Personally, since my gas motor pull start I found the cheaper deep cycle battery (got one at Sam’s Club for $85) was most economical.