Big Discount Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB1 for Montpellier Factory
Exterior and dimensions
We believe that long term partnership is a result of high quality, value added service, rich experience and personal contact for Big Discount Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB1 for Montpellier Factory, Welcome to visit us at any time for business relationship established.
|Auxiliary contact||Auxiliary contact and alarm contact||Shunt release||Shunt release and auxiliary contact||Under voltage release||Over voltage release||Busbar mounting base||Motor-driven operation|
Under normal condition, the working principle of main thermostic bimetal in FTB1 SMCB is the same to the usual circuit breakers, it is used for overload tripping. when there is a short-circuit on a branch circuit breaker, the magnet core in the main current path would tilt the moving contact away from the fixed contact to break the circuit,thus producing the electric arc, and limiting the short-circuit current effectively.
In the maintime,the short-circuit current flow to the supplementary current path, a selective resistor and a selective bimetal are connected in series of the supplementary curret path, limiting the short-circuit current to a few hundred amps.
When the downstream circuit-breaker has tripped because of a short-circuit, the contact tips reclose automatically through a simple spring-type system,ensuring other unaffected branch circuits continue in operation.If a short-circuit occur between the FTB1 and the downstream circuit-breaker, another bimetal release enables short-time delayed tripping,ensuring the contact tips remain in the open position enabling isolating.
Scope of use
It is primarily used in critical installations,for instance, office buiding, laboratory, theatre, museum, hotel, shopping mall, telecommunication, coal mine and shipping, chemical industry and metallurgy, industrial plants,medical and health care, bank and securities exchange,airport, underground express way, military establishment and similar loads that requires non-interrupted and reliable power supply.
|Test||Tripping characteristic||Conventional non-tripping current||Conventional tripping current||Initial status||Tripping time|
|a b||E E||1.05In||1.2In||Cold statusRight after test 1||≧2h﹤2h|
|Test||Tripping characteristic||Delayed tripping current||short-time delayed tripping current||Initial status||Tripping time|
|c||E||5In||Cold status||0.05s<t<5s(In≦32A) 0.05s<t<10s(In>32A)|
The FTB1 series operates selectively with respect to the combination with MCBs
|MCB(B,C characteristic) FTB1(Characteristic E)|
Note: T represents total selectivity
Exterior and dimensions
Used-Kohler 475kW Standby (425 kW Prime) Diesel Generator, model 500ROZD4, SN-0636191. MTU/Detroit Diesel 8V2000 G81 RO83-7K36 4-cycle engine rated 765 HP @ 1800 RPM. SN-5312000327. 3/60/120/208V. 2000 Amp main-line circuit breaker. Drop-over sound attenuated enclosure. 400 Hours. Year 2000. Passed load test 8/29/12
Aaron Equipment Company
Direct: (630) 238-7539
Cell: (630) 258-6238
Electrical Job Interview Tips for Electrical Engineer in L&T Ltd Company. Job Interview Tips for Electrical Engineer in L&T Ltd. These all Electrical Job Interview tips helps you to clear any Electrical Job interview in 2016.
1. You have to learn about all major electrical equipments like outdoor switchyards, GIS substation, power transformer, HV & LV switchgears, VFDs and VSDs, MCCs and plant lighting, grounding and protection system.
2. Get skills about how to manage materials and how to increase productivity by using used materials. Thanks for watching Electrical Job Interview Tips.
3. You have to review and check all sub- contractors work performance & drive a focus on quality of work by following strong safety culture.
4. Get proper knowledge about Electrical Engineering Drawing reading.
Get all Electrical Job Interview Tips to clear L&T Ltd Electrical Interview.
5. If you can then, learn all HT & LT switchgear equipment installation, commissioning and testing information.
6. You must have knowledge for making preparation of project progress on daily and monthly based.
7. Learn about main basic and controling parts of motors, transformers, relays, breakers and metering devices.
So, these 7 Electrical Job Interview Tips helps you to clear your electrical job interview in any electrical company.