China Manufacturer for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Korea Manufacturer
Exterior and dimensions
We support our buyers with ideal high quality products and high level service. Becoming the specialist manufacturer in this sector, we have gained rich practical experience in producing and managing for China Manufacturer for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Korea Manufacturer, If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a customized order, please feel free to contact us.
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
Sorry I garble and stammer when I speak … (pasensiya po medyo bulol ako)
Visit our Solar Workshop at http://www.energymatters.com.au/solarworkshop for more info on this topic & other solar education videos. Deep cycle batteries, a component of off-grid solar power systems, can generate large currents with the potential for fire and shock risks. In this video, Ben offers some some cable sizing advice along with fuse safety and installation tips.