Europe style for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 to United Arab emirates Importers
Exterior and dimensions
Our commission is to serve our users and clients with best quality and competitive portable digital products for Europe style for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 to United Arab emirates Importers, As we are moving forward, we keep an eye on our ever-expanding product range and make improvement to our services.
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
Detailed walkthrough of the process and equipment used to characterize the long-term reliability of our digital isolation products, and how they stack-up against optocouplers for the safety critical capability. For the first time, designers have the option to replace an opto-coupler with a pin to pin compatible CMOS based isolator that looks like an opto to the existing circuit but significantly out-performs it. In response, there have been claims from a leading supplier of opto-couplers that our devices do not compare well with the old opto couplers products with respect to isolation voltage with-stand capability. This video will help you to understand how isolation reliability is measured and why the isolation integrity of Silicon Labs isolators is not only no cause for concern, but is, in fact, the benchmark that all isolator products should aspire to.