Factory Cheap Hot Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Belgium Factories
Exterior and dimensions
We also offer product sourcing and flight consolidation services. We have our own factory and sourcing office. We can provide you with almost every type of product related to our product range for Factory Cheap Hot Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Belgium Factories, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
This video will cover the following
How to test an alternator using multi meter
How to replace an alternator
How to diagnose alternator charging issues
Alternator ripple test
How to test a voltage regulator in an alternator
How to replace bearing in an alternator ( Alternator brush replacement )
how to test a rectifier in an alternator
How to test diodes pack in an alternator
How ecu controlled / computer controlled alternators work
How to test drive belts in a car
How to replace a decoupler pulley
Diagnosing no charge , undercharging , overcharging alternator with multimeter
How to fix a rattling alternator
How to test fuses and relays
How to test alternator duty cycle
How PWM ( pulse width modulation basics ) works
How to read waveforms
why your battery light is on
How to find a voltage drop
how to use a multimeter
How to find a overnight parasitic battery drain
How to repair an alternator and finally Deciding on brand new vs remanufactured
Featuring – Toyota camry / aurion / corolla / daihatsu cuore / mitsubishi lancer
Automotive Relay Tester
PicoScope PP923 Standard Automotive Kit
Pocket-Sized Digital Storage Oscilloscope
Alternator Decoupler Pulley Tool Kit
17mm hex socket
1/2″ Impact Wrench (low torque)
1/2″ Impact Wrench (high torque)
Autel MaxiDAS DS808
haynes repair manual
Power Probe III
Music: Ahrix – Nova
Youtube Channel: http://bit.ly/2mUBTD2
Youtube Video: http://bit.ly/1eXqiOi
Physical Science. An introduction to simple circuits. By Derek Owens