Factory directly sale Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Algeria Factories
Exterior and dimensions
We are experienced manufacturer. Wining the majority of the crucial certifications of its market for Factory directly sale Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Algeria Factories, We welcome you to join us in this path of creating a prosperous and efficient business together.
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
During a Live Line Demonstration performed by Wayne-White Counties Electric Cooperative, students learn the importance of safety around power lines. In this example, students learn about fuses and breakers and why they are so important. For more information, visit the cooperative website at www.WayneWhiteCoop.com
Eliminator 1000W pure sine wave running half my house, about 500W load for 2 hours, batteries came back up to 12.6 volts after I stoped the test, the Eliminator inverter held up well, had a oscilloscope running while i was testing and the sine wave was good.