factory Outlets for Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 for Belize Factories
Exterior and dimensions
We enjoy a very good reputation among our customers for our excellent product quality, competitive price and the best service for factory Outlets for Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 for Belize Factories, we are looking forward to even greater cooperation with overseas customers based on mutual benefits. Please feel free to contact us for more detail
|Model||FTB2-63 Miniature circuit-breaker|
|Number of poles||IP 2P 3P 4P|
|Rated frequency:||AC 50/60Hz|
|Rated voltage (V) AC||230/400|
|Rated current (A)||C
|1,2,3,4, 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63
|Rated breaking capacity(KA)||6.5|
|Mechanical & electrical life:||20,000 operations|
|Installation||On DIN rail 35mm according to JB6525|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm2 , Cross-section of busbar from 0.8- 2mm2,reversibility of connections|
|Tightening torque||2 Nm|
|Ambient temperature ( C)||-5 C ~ +40 C|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Installation condition||Used in place without obvious shock and vibration|
- These circuit breakers are intended for the protection of circuits against overloads and short circuits in residential, commercial and industrial premises;
- It covers the rating range from 6 to 63A with a uniform breaking capacity of 6.5 kA throughout;
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current;
- The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time;
-The sensitivity and reliability of the trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime;
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status:“green”, open contacts;“red”, closed contacts,independently of the toggle position;
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire , to prevent unwanted tripping;
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections). The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
Exterior and dimensions
|Number of poles||1P||2P||3P||4P|
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm2 )|
problem job i have been back 4 times on this one , runs good for a week then trips out at night .
The circuit breaker tester UPA-6 produced load in conjunction with the current transformer 10000/5А, connected with four 1-metre long current leads with a cross-section of 110 mm². Current on the transformer was measured with a comparator. Current adjustment was done with the voltage transformer RNO-80. Voltage on the voltage transformer RNO was measured with a voltmeter, current was measured with a clamp.
We set 6 kA, compared with the readings of reference measuring instruments and allowed 1 minute for the overheating protection to be activated.