Factory provide nice price Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 Export to Angola
Exterior and dimensions
continue to improve, to ensure product quality in line with market and customer standard requirements. Our company has a quality assurance system have been established for Factory provide nice price Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 Export to Angola, With superb service and quality, and an enterprise of foreign trade featuring validity and competitiveness, that will be trusted and welcomed by its clients and creates happiness to its employees.
|Model||FTB2-63 Miniature circuit-breaker|
|Number of poles||IP 2P 3P 4P|
|Rated frequency:||AC 50/60Hz|
|Rated voltage (V) AC||230/400|
|Rated current (A)||C
|1,2,3,4, 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63
|Rated breaking capacity(KA)||6.5|
|Mechanical & electrical life:||20,000 operations|
|Installation||On DIN rail 35mm according to JB6525|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm2 , Cross-section of busbar from 0.8- 2mm2,reversibility of connections|
|Tightening torque||2 Nm|
|Ambient temperature ( C)||-5 C ~ +40 C|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Installation condition||Used in place without obvious shock and vibration|
- These circuit breakers are intended for the protection of circuits against overloads and short circuits in residential, commercial and industrial premises;
- It covers the rating range from 6 to 63A with a uniform breaking capacity of 6.5 kA throughout;
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current;
- The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time;
-The sensitivity and reliability of the trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime;
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status:“green”, open contacts;“red”, closed contacts,independently of the toggle position;
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire , to prevent unwanted tripping;
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections). The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
Exterior and dimensions
|Number of poles||1P||2P||3P||4P|
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm2 )|
SR-H Remote Racking Controller – GE PowerVac Type VB/VB1
The Safe-T-Rack (STR) SR-H remote racking controller, which racks the General Electric (GE) PowerVac Type VB/VB1 circuit breakers, is designed to be used with all horizontally racked medium voltage breakers. This system: properly stimulates all the OEM breaker interlock systems; does not interfere with existing manual racking systems; has an adjustable footprint providing clearance for existing door-mounted devices; and comes with an impact- and moisture-resistant polymer storage case.
And as with all Safe-T-Rack products, the SR-H is simple to install and use, and is proudly made in the U.S.A.
Visit http://www.safe-t-rack.com/products for more information.
Safe-T-Rack… Because distance is the best arc flash protection.
Shop Now: http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/AEMC/ElectricalTestTools/VoltageTesters/275hvd.htm?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=demo+video&utm_campaign=manufacturer
The AEMC 275HVD is designed to detect the presence of high voltage without physical contact.
An eight position rotary switch selects the detection range. As the sensor is moved closer to the voltage carrying conductor, its sensor head picks up the radiated electric field. Once the threshold is reached, the buzzer sounds and a bright red warning light warns the operator of live conductors.