Factory selling Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 to London Factory
Exterior and dimensions
With a positive and progressive attitude to customer's interest, our company continuously improves our product quality to meet the needs of customers and further focuses on safety, reliability, environmental requirements, and innovation of
Factory selling Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 to London Factory, We warmly welcome you to establish cooperation and create a bright future together with us
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
Example implementation of an Arduino power active current censor with highside MOSFET circuit breaker to kill circuit in over current situation.
To purchase, visit: http://www.swgr.com/store/circuit-breakers/molded-case/product/FH36080,22-8028.aspx
Stock # 22-8028, SQUARE D, Circuit Breaker, Catalog No. FH36080, Frame Amps 100, Trip Amps 80, 3 Poles, 600 Volts,
Reconditioned Circuit Breakers
The FH36080 Circuit Breaker has been reconditioned per MIDWEST’s rigorous service procedures based on 30 years experience. The FH36080 circuit breaker has been maintained and refurbished per industry standards and per MIDWEST’s Quality Control Program (QCP). The services include applicable internal and external procedures, repairs, and replacement of deficient components. In addition to standard electrical tests, MIDWEST also performs live function tests on the FH36080. These services far exceed the routine reconditioning of the FH36080 performed by many circuit breaker vendors and resellers. MIDWEST certifies the FH36080 circuit breaker has passed our QCP before shipping.
New Surplus Circuit Breakers
A “New Surplus” Circuit Breaker is a circuit breaker that has never been installed, but is not “New from the Factory” or “New from the Manufacturer or Distributor” of the FH36080 circuit breaker. It may be referred to as New in the Box, New Surplus, Never Installed, Never Energized, or other such term that avoids the label “New from the Manufacturer.” A New Surplus FH36080 circuit breaker should not be considered new from the manufacturer or manufacturer’s Distributor. Surplus and New Surplus FH36080 circuit breakers must pass MIDWEST’s (QCP) Quality Control Program.
MIDWEST Electrical Testing & Maintenance Co., Inc.
5141 North 35th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53209