Factory source manufacturing Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 for Finland Factories
Exterior and dimensions
"Based on domestic market and expand overseas business" is our development strategy for Factory source manufacturing Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 for Finland Factories, We are looking forward to establishing long-term business relationships with you. Your comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.
|Model||FTB2-63 Miniature circuit-breaker|
|Number of poles||IP 2P 3P 4P|
|Rated frequency:||AC 50/60Hz|
|Rated voltage (V) AC||230/400|
|Rated current (A)||C
|1,2,3,4, 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63
|Rated breaking capacity(KA)||6.5|
|Mechanical & electrical life:||20,000 operations|
|Installation||On DIN rail 35mm according to JB6525|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm2 , Cross-section of busbar from 0.8- 2mm2,reversibility of connections|
|Tightening torque||2 Nm|
|Ambient temperature ( C)||-5 C ~ +40 C|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Installation condition||Used in place without obvious shock and vibration|
- These circuit breakers are intended for the protection of circuits against overloads and short circuits in residential, commercial and industrial premises;
- It covers the rating range from 6 to 63A with a uniform breaking capacity of 6.5 kA throughout;
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current;
- The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time;
-The sensitivity and reliability of the trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime;
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status:“green”, open contacts;“red”, closed contacts,independently of the toggle position;
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire , to prevent unwanted tripping;
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections). The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
Exterior and dimensions
|Number of poles||1P||2P||3P||4P|
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm2 )|
To purchase, visit:http://www.swgr.com/store/circuit-breakers/molded-case/product/EHC3100,22-14449.aspx
Stock # 22-14449, CUTLER HAMMER, Circuit Breaker, Catalog No. EHC3100, Frame Amps 150, Trip Amps 100, 3 Poles, 480 Volts,
Reconditioned Circuit Breakers
The EHC3100 Circuit Breaker has been reconditioned per MIDWEST’s rigorous service procedures based on 30 years experience. The EHC3100 circuit breaker has been maintained and refurbished per industry standards and per MIDWEST’s Quality Control Program (QCP). The services include applicable internal and external procedures, repairs, and replacement of deficient components. In addition to standard electrical tests, MIDWEST also performs live function tests on the EHC3100. These services far exceed the routine reconditioning of the EHC3100 performed by many circuit breaker vendors and resellers. MIDWEST certifies the EHC3100 circuit breaker has passed our QCP before shipping.
New Surplus Circuit Breakers
A “New Surplus” Circuit Breaker is a circuit breaker that has never been installed, but is not “New from the Factory” or “New from the Manufacturer or Distributor” of the EHC3100 circuit breaker. It may be referred to as New in the Box, New Surplus, Never Installed, Never Energized, or other such term that avoids the label “New from the Manufacturer.” A New Surplus EHC3100 circuit breaker should not be considered new from the manufacturer or manufacturer’s Distributor. Surplus and New Surplus EHC3100 circuit breakers must pass MIDWEST’s (QCP) Quality Control Program.
MIDWEST Electrical Testing & Maintenance Co., Inc.
5141 North 35th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53209