Factory source manufacturing Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 for Finland Factories
Exterior and dimensions
We are ready to share our knowledge of marketing worldwide and recommend you suitable products at most competitive prices. So Profi Tools offer you best value of money and we are ready to develop together with Factory source manufacturing Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 for Finland Factories, We welcome customers, business associations and friends from all parts of the world to contact us and seek cooperation for mutual benefits.
|Model||FTB2-63 Miniature circuit-breaker|
|Number of poles||IP 2P 3P 4P|
|Rated frequency:||AC 50/60Hz|
|Rated voltage (V) AC||230/400|
|Rated current (A)||C
|1,2,3,4, 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63
|Rated breaking capacity(KA)||6.5|
|Mechanical & electrical life:||20,000 operations|
|Installation||On DIN rail 35mm according to JB6525|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm2 , Cross-section of busbar from 0.8- 2mm2,reversibility of connections|
|Tightening torque||2 Nm|
|Ambient temperature ( C)||-5 C ~ +40 C|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Installation condition||Used in place without obvious shock and vibration|
- These circuit breakers are intended for the protection of circuits against overloads and short circuits in residential, commercial and industrial premises;
- It covers the rating range from 6 to 63A with a uniform breaking capacity of 6.5 kA throughout;
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current;
- The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time;
-The sensitivity and reliability of the trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime;
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status:“green”, open contacts;“red”, closed contacts,independently of the toggle position;
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire , to prevent unwanted tripping;
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections). The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
Exterior and dimensions
|Number of poles||1P||2P||3P||4P|
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm2 )|
Before you can flip your light switch to turn on a light, electricity takes quite a journey to reach you. Learn how electricity is transmitted to your home or business and how to stay safe around transmission towers and substations. This video illustrates the anatomy of an electric utility system.
AEP – American Electric Power
AEP ranks among the nation’s largest generators of electricity, owning nearly 38,000 megawatts of generating capacity in the U.S. AEP also owns the nation’s largest electricity transmission system, a nearly 39,000-mile network that includes more 765 kilovolt extra-high voltage transmission lines than all other U.S. transmission systems combined.
AEP’s utility units operate as AEP Ohio, AEP Texas, Appalachian Power (in Virginia, West Virginia), AEP Appalachian Power (in Tennessee), Indiana Michigan Power, Kentucky Power, Public Service of Oklahoma, and Southwestern Electric Power Company (in Arkansas, Louisiana and east Texas).
A makeshift, but careful attention paid to during assembly of wiring a meter panel with 2 power outlets and a 4A breaker for lights and a 10A breaker for power as well, with an RCD and a 15A plug top fitted.
Disclaimer: If in doubt, do not play with electricity and seek advise of an electrician.
This is to merely a means to make use of a meter I recently aquired and to monitor electicity usage at times..
At the end, you’ll see a modified insect zapper that used a circular UV lamp, which is not cheap and hard to obtain, it now uses normal 2ft UV Blue lamps .
Merry Xmas and all the best for 2013 ….