Factory source manufacturing Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 for Slovenia Manufacturers
Exterior and dimensions
We have the most advanced production equipment, experienced and qualified engineers and workers, recognized quality control systems and a friendly professional sales team pre/after-sales support for Factory source manufacturing Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 for Slovenia Manufacturers, We welcome new and old customers to contact us by phone or send us inquiries by mail for future business relationships and achieving mutual success.
|Model||FTB2-63 Miniature circuit-breaker|
|Number of poles||IP 2P 3P 4P|
|Rated frequency:||AC 50/60Hz|
|Rated voltage (V) AC||230/400|
|Rated current (A)||C
|1,2,3,4, 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63
|Rated breaking capacity(KA)||6.5|
|Mechanical & electrical life:||20,000 operations|
|Installation||On DIN rail 35mm according to JB6525|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm2 , Cross-section of busbar from 0.8- 2mm2,reversibility of connections|
|Tightening torque||2 Nm|
|Ambient temperature ( C)||-5 C ~ +40 C|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Installation condition||Used in place without obvious shock and vibration|
- These circuit breakers are intended for the protection of circuits against overloads and short circuits in residential, commercial and industrial premises;
- It covers the rating range from 6 to 63A with a uniform breaking capacity of 6.5 kA throughout;
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current;
- The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time;
-The sensitivity and reliability of the trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime;
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status:“green”, open contacts;“red”, closed contacts,independently of the toggle position;
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire , to prevent unwanted tripping;
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections). The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
Exterior and dimensions
|Number of poles||1P||2P||3P||4P|
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm2 )|
Relay vs Circuit Breaker- Difference between Relay and Circuit Breaker
The difference between the Relay and Circuit breaker is explained on the various factors like the principle of their operation, working of relay and circuit breaker, type of device they are, voltage, their usability and whether it works as an amplifier or not.
In this video we will go to learn Difference between Relay and Circuit Breaker.
MCCB vs MCB│ Difference between MCCB and MCB│
ELCB vs RCCB │ Difference Between ELCB and RCCB│
Thanks for watching this video. Don’t forget like share and comments. More update please subscribe our channel learning Engineering.
content source by-
4 year old Trane air handler started making noise . sounds like a metallic clatter coming from the blower fan. spun the fan by hand and checked bearings for end play. tight , smooth and very quiet. noise starts when its powered up.it sounds like something is hitting the fan blades but everything is clear ! the fan never gets even close to 100% run. guess its about 60% .suspect control module but the noise is throwing me off. could this sound be caused by an electrical issue ? some one must have addressed this before ! going to pull the blower but as you can see there is no room. anyone recognize the problem ? it can save me a real headache . when i solve the problem it will be on the next video posted on this channel !