Factory source manufacturing Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Belgium Manufacturer
Exterior and dimensions
We always believe that one's character decides products' quality, the details decides products' quality ,with the REALISTIC,EFFICIENT AND INNOVATIVE team spirit for Factory source manufacturing Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Belgium Manufacturer, We welcome you to inquire us by call or mail and hope to build a successful and cooperative relationship.
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
This is my Open EVSE installation which will go into my shed for charging my future Tesla Model S.
The EVSE is for use in Europe, so it’s a 3-phase 32A (22kW) installation.
In the small box is the OpenEVSE board with a small relais, this small relais switches on the big relais in the main panel.
The big relais is 40A 4p and is the most right on the upper row.
The layout of the main panel (left to right)
- 16A breaker for EVSE itself
- 12V transformer for switching on big relais
- 40A 4p relais (ESL 440S)
- 40A CFGI
- 4p 32A breaker, goes directly to big relais
- 4p 16A breaker, for an auxillery 3-phase connection
From the self-titled debut album from Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
Video directed by Greg Barnes. Produced by Greg Barnes and Melissa Giles
Order Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats today:
Follow Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats:
Official Website: http://nathanielrateliff.com/