Factory wholesale Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 Wholesale to Tajikistan
Exterior and dimensions
We always believe that one's character decides products' quality, the details decides products' quality ,with the REALISTIC,EFFICIENT AND INNOVATIVE team spirit for Factory wholesale Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 Wholesale to Tajikistan, We sincerely welcome you come to visit us. Hope we have good cooperation in the future.
|Model||FTB2-63 Miniature circuit-breaker|
|Number of poles||IP 2P 3P 4P|
|Rated frequency:||AC 50/60Hz|
|Rated voltage (V) AC||230/400|
|Rated current (A)||C
|1,2,3,4, 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63
|Rated breaking capacity(KA)||6.5|
|Mechanical & electrical life:||20,000 operations|
|Installation||On DIN rail 35mm according to JB6525|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm2 , Cross-section of busbar from 0.8- 2mm2,reversibility of connections|
|Tightening torque||2 Nm|
|Ambient temperature ( C)||-5 C ~ +40 C|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Installation condition||Used in place without obvious shock and vibration|
- These circuit breakers are intended for the protection of circuits against overloads and short circuits in residential, commercial and industrial premises;
- It covers the rating range from 6 to 63A with a uniform breaking capacity of 6.5 kA throughout;
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current;
- The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time;
-The sensitivity and reliability of the trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime;
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status:“green”, open contacts;“red”, closed contacts,independently of the toggle position;
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire , to prevent unwanted tripping;
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections). The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
Exterior and dimensions
|Number of poles||1P||2P||3P||4P|
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm2 )|
4Ever Products has introduced a brand new design to its Ground Breaker stake. The video gives you a short introduction to the new design and reviews the overall specs. You will noticed in the video the difference between the new stake and the old one. Please give us a call at 877-902-4150 or visit our website 4everproducts.com for any questions.
8 AWG is a bitch to work with…but, got it installed safely. I used 12 AWG up to the outlet off the breaker and bus bars. Ready to install the 30 amp breaker for the run over to the main service panel. I ran about 1500 watts off the new outlet…no problems.