Fixed Competitive Price Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 Export to Angola
Exterior and dimensions
Our commission is to serve our users and clients with best quality and competitive portable digital products for Fixed Competitive Price Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 Export to Angola, We welcome customers, business associations and friends from all parts of the world to contact us and seek cooperation for mutual benefits.
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
Type de pôles: 1P+N
Pouvoir de coupure assigné: 3 kA
Courant assigné nominal: 2 A
Type de connexion: cage sans vis
Section de raccordement des bornes aval Quick Connect, en câble souple: 1,5 à 4 mm²
Section de raccordement des bornes aval Quick Connect, en câble rigide: 1,5 à 4 mm²
Barre de pontage compatible avec la borne amont: KBS763
Section du câble souple pour le repiquage des bornes amont: 0,75 à 10 mm²
Section du câble rigide pour le repiquage des bornes amont: 0,75 à 16 mm²
en vente ici :
Shop Now: http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/amprobe/voltage&continuity/tic300pro.htm?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=demo+video&utm_campaign=york
Amprobe TIC 300PRO High Energy Tic Tracer — Non Contact AC High Voltage Detector:
-Utility tool for checking transmission lines, power distribution equipment, down power lines, fuses, and load break connectors
-Lower voltage setting for checking voltage presence in breaker panels, breakers, power outlets and wiring
-Verifies presence of Voltage from 30 VAC to 122,000 VAC (122kV
-Non-contact AC voltage detection
-Visual and audible voltage indication
-Self-test verifies that tester works properly
-Ergonomic design with a convenient handle
-Drop-proof to 6-FT
-Used with Hot Stick Tic 410A for voltage higher than 1500 VAC
Rugged and reliable for utility, industrial and mine safety applications, The Amprobe TIC 300 PRO High Energy Tic Tracer — Non Contact AC Voltage Detector warns against dangerous voltages in low and medium voltage applications up to 122 KV without contacting the energized conductor.