Good Quality Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 Wholesale to Austria
Exterior and dimensions
We always think and practice corresponding to the change of circumstance, and grow up. We aim at the achievement of a richer mind and body and the living for Good Quality Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 Wholesale to Austria, Our tenet is 'Reasonable prices, efficient production time and best service .' We hope to cooperate with more customers for mutual development and benefits.
|Model||FTB2-63 Miniature circuit-breaker|
|Number of poles||IP 2P 3P 4P|
|Rated frequency:||AC 50/60Hz|
|Rated voltage (V) AC||230/400|
|Rated current (A)||C
|1,2,3,4, 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63
|Rated breaking capacity(KA)||6.5|
|Mechanical & electrical life:||20,000 operations|
|Installation||On DIN rail 35mm according to JB6525|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm2 , Cross-section of busbar from 0.8- 2mm2,reversibility of connections|
|Tightening torque||2 Nm|
|Ambient temperature ( C)||-5 C ~ +40 C|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Installation condition||Used in place without obvious shock and vibration|
- These circuit breakers are intended for the protection of circuits against overloads and short circuits in residential, commercial and industrial premises;
- It covers the rating range from 6 to 63A with a uniform breaking capacity of 6.5 kA throughout;
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current;
- The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time;
-The sensitivity and reliability of the trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime;
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status:“green”, open contacts;“red”, closed contacts,independently of the toggle position;
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire , to prevent unwanted tripping;
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections). The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
Exterior and dimensions
|Number of poles||1P||2P||3P||4P|
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm2 )|
AC power Supply to home (3 phase, 1 phase), how High Voltage AC transmission (HVAC) is used explained in this video tutorial. 3 phase AC 220 KV high voltage line, double line, many generator concept, fault isolation are explained in lecture on electricity and Electrical engineering Educational tutorial 137 by G K Agrawal.
Lecture is given by person with industrial experience and useful for electrical, electronic communication and power electronics engineering students, project work and also Physics students.
Also watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR9plEhQRSg
Also watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4m5r98I2Ds
AC power Supply to home (3 phae, 1 phase), how High Voltage AC transmission (HVAC) is used explained.
Leveraging 3D projection mapping technology to convert an otherwise tiresome and complex presentation in to an interestingly eye-catching one. Also watch out for the other highlights of Legrand’s DX3 Conference, namely its networking dinner, product display,Coke Studio’s Leslie Lewis performing and a lot more entertaining elements. Hope you enjoy it.