High definition wholesale Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 to Colombia Importers
Exterior and dimensions
With this motto in mind, we have become one of the most technologically innovative, cost-efficient, and price-competitive manufacturers for High definition wholesale Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 to Colombia Importers, winning customers' trust is the gold key to our success! If you are interested in our products, please feel free to visit our web site or contact us.
|Model||FTB2-63 Miniature circuit-breaker|
|Number of poles||IP 2P 3P 4P|
|Rated frequency:||AC 50/60Hz|
|Rated voltage (V) AC||230/400|
|Rated current (A)||C
|1,2,3,4, 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63
|Rated breaking capacity(KA)||6.5|
|Mechanical & electrical life:||20,000 operations|
|Installation||On DIN rail 35mm according to JB6525|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm2 , Cross-section of busbar from 0.8- 2mm2,reversibility of connections|
|Tightening torque||2 Nm|
|Ambient temperature ( C)||-5 C ~ +40 C|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Installation condition||Used in place without obvious shock and vibration|
- These circuit breakers are intended for the protection of circuits against overloads and short circuits in residential, commercial and industrial premises;
- It covers the rating range from 6 to 63A with a uniform breaking capacity of 6.5 kA throughout;
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current;
- The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time;
-The sensitivity and reliability of the trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime;
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status:“green”, open contacts;“red”, closed contacts,independently of the toggle position;
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire , to prevent unwanted tripping;
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections). The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
Exterior and dimensions
|Number of poles||1P||2P||3P||4P|
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm2 )|
A review of a 6 socket Stark / CD-R King extension cable.
The absolutely awful quality of the cdrking extension cord instantly makes the ruggedness of the Panther extension cable seem like a dream come true.
The plastic feels cheap and thin and shows some kind of stress marks. It feels a bit stronger than other cdrking power strips I’ve tested in the past.
It features a double insulated cord and a ground pin. The wires used for the cord are extremely thin and appear to be poorly spot welded to the internal power bars. There’s practically no stress relief where the cord goes into the strip which is pretty dangerous.
The circuit breaker switch is rated for 250V 6A. The packaging has conflicting information about maximum power. In some places it says 800 watts and in other places it says maximum of 10 AMP which would be 2200+ watts.
I tested it under a load of around 1450 watts for around 120 seconds. Surprisingly the wires didn’t melt or catch on fire although they did get pretty hot.
Overall the extension lead does what it’s meant to but I wouldn’t recommend it for heavy loads of extended periods of use. Actually I wouldn’t recommend it for anything.
SUPPORT ME: If you enjoyed this video, please remember to give a LIKE and click here to subscribe to my channel – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=philstuffs
Long development history not to be forgotten. Notice the acorn shape MCB and later S700 Super SMCB, to modern quick action current limiting MCB.
A lot of design development over the years while outlook remains, which is why no one notice.