Hot New Products Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Poland Importers
Exterior and dimensions
We can always satisfy our respected customers with our good quality, good price and good service due to we are more professional and more hard-working and do it in cost-effective way for Hot New Products Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Poland Importers, We are looking forward to establishing cooperative relationships with you. Please contact us for more information.
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
MPMC Powertech Corp equip the test room with system meets the international standard, high-performance integrated test system. The test system use Lab VIEW, powerful analytical tools, combined with the American NI company ‘S NI high-speed data acquisition card to achieve the real-time measurement, analysis and monitoring on various parameters and performance of the generator set. In constant temperature of 40 degrees Celsius and ultra-quiet testing room, to meet the maximum 2500KW generator set testing needs. With different loads, can be done at any percentage of sudden load, sudden offload, and are able to display and save information of changes in form or graph, recovery time and curve in the loading.
MPMC’s test system has the following characteristics:
(1) The superior handling, quickly generate test reports, automatically determines the test results.
(2) Flexible scalability facilitates future station position, power expansion, and can achieve multiple machines in parallel.
(3)powerful function， real-time monitoring function offer the real-time operational data of generator set; the huge amount of data storage can support more than one million models of generator sets data saving. Besides, break the restrictions of traditional instruments, solve the problems of harmonic test and vibration test, optimize the test system and provide a more professional platform for the detection of generator sets.
(4) High efficiency, a single test system can test completed more than one hundred units per day, reached the international advanced level.
(5) Meet a variety of stringent standards, such as GJB235A-97 standard “military exchange mobile station General technical conditions” GJB 1488-92: “Common test methods for military internal combustion engine power plant”.
Every generator set of MPMC must through this test. The test steps are as follows:
(1) Generator set is placed into the appropriate location of the test room, to allow sufficient space for air intake and exhaust.
(2)The external inlet connected to the engine fuel return pipe. Add oil to the engine pan, add coolant to the water tank.
(3)The load lines are connected to the output of the circuit breaker.
(4)Outside the test room, start the intake and exhaust fan and then start the generator set.
(5)In the control room operate the monitoring platform, reduce and increase loading, test each performance parameter, and automatically produce and analysis test report.
(6)If the product is qualified, gradually unload the entire load, let the generator run at idle load for 3 to 5minutes.After that, stop and drain the lubricant and coolant.
(7) The generators transported to the specified location, waiting for clearance and packing.
Mpmc Diesel Generator:http://www.mpmc-china.com