Hot sale good quality Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for El Salvador Manufacturer
Exterior and dimensions
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs for Hot sale good quality Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for El Salvador Manufacturer, Our tenet is 'Reasonable prices, efficient production time and best service .' We hope to cooperate with more customers for mutual development and benefits.
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
In this video we demonstrate how to determine if your battery is failing and/or if your charger is failing to charge your battery. Tools needed are a multi meter, and a low voltage meter.
We sell parts! www.affordablemedicalusa.com or call us at 803-926-2224
Si te gusto el video, dale LIKE !
Si queres suscribite tambien asi recibis notificaciones cuando subo nuevos videos.
Todos mis videos de http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlejovideos
Todos mis posts http://www.facilonga.com/
Mi feisbuc: http://www.facebook.com/TheAlejoVideos
Mi tuiter: https://twitter.com/thealejovideos
Mi google+: https://plus.google.com/+thealejovideos