Hot sale good quality Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for El Salvador Manufacturer
Exterior and dimensions
abide by the contract", conforms to the market requirement, joins in the market competition by its high quality as well as provides more comprehensive and excellent service for clients to let them become big winner. The pursue of the company, is the clients' satisfaction for Hot sale good quality Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for El Salvador Manufacturer, We are confident that there will be a promising future and we hope we can have long term cooperation with customers from all over the world.
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
Quicktricity Electrician, Forrest Healey spends some time to explain to you the hazards of certain types of electric service panels. We call these panels “At Risk” electrical panels, and what determines if they are at risk include the age of the panel, if the panel was safely installed, the physical condition of the panel and sometimes even the make of the panel.
Some Homeowners think that the electric panel in their home was made to last for the life of the home, and this isn’t always the case. As the panel ages it may begin to show signs of wear from the environment that it is installed in or if the cables leading to the meter outside aren’t sealed from the elements. The electric panel is also often installed in a basement of the home where the damp environment can start to take a toll on the panel box, cover, and the breakers themselves.
Other points that you need to make sure you check to ensure your panel is safe are:
- Does your panel have an access cover?
- Does your panel have a main breaker?
- Is your panel an older panel and if so is it working properly?
- Does your service panel have corrosion on it?
Some signs that your electric service panel may be failing or at risk are dimming lights, buzzing noises coming from the panel, popping sounds, heat coming from the panel, and corrosion.
If you think you have an at risk panel in your home, or you have a panel that is showing some of the symptoms listed above, please call Quicktricity NOW at 800-916-4330 to have one of our Quicktricians inspect it for the safety of your home.
1111 Primrose Ave.
Camp Hill, PA 17011
To purchase, visit: http://www.swgr.com/store/circuit-breakers/molded-case/product/HFB3020L,22-5060.aspx
Stock # 22-5060, WESTINGHOUSE, Circuit Breaker, Catalog No. HFB3020L, Frame Amps 150, Trip Amps 20, 3 Poles, 600 Volts
TODAY, MIDWEST is the stand-alone leader in its field. MIDWEST combines highly trained, experienced, and dedicated personnel with state-of-the-art equipment and engineering procedures to provide our customers the successful services they need and deserve.
MIDWEST Electrical Testing & Maintenance Co., Inc.
5141 North 35th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53209