Hot-selling attractive price Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Chile Factories
Exterior and dimensions
We take "customer-friendly, quality-oriented, integrative, innovative" as objectives. "Truth and honesty" is our management ideal for Hot-selling attractive price Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Chile Factories, We have confident that we can provide the high quality products at resonable price, good after-sales service to the customers. And we will create a bright future.
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
Electrical 200 amp service power from pole to garage then feed underground to house 200 A panel. 100 A garage sub panel.From meter base outside to 200 A fused disconnect then feeds splitter.From splitter feeds house panel not shown. Generator to feed to splitter as well. Future to feed solar panels to splitter as well. 2/0 awg cable for 200 amp service. #3 awg for garage 100A panel.
Ever seen a Transformer close by? If not, this video will be a great treat for those who want to know about a distribution transformer. This video will explain the various parts and their function in easy to understand terms.