Low MOQ for Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 for Guatemala Importers
Exterior and dimensions
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs for Low MOQ for Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 for Guatemala Importers, Competitive price with high quality and satisfying service make us earned more customers.we wish to work with you and seek common development.
|Model||FTB2-63 Miniature circuit-breaker|
|Number of poles||IP 2P 3P 4P|
|Rated frequency:||AC 50/60Hz|
|Rated voltage (V) AC||230/400|
|Rated current (A)||C
|1,2,3,4, 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63
|Rated breaking capacity(KA)||6.5|
|Mechanical & electrical life:||20,000 operations|
|Installation||On DIN rail 35mm according to JB6525|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm2 , Cross-section of busbar from 0.8- 2mm2,reversibility of connections|
|Tightening torque||2 Nm|
|Ambient temperature ( C)||-5 C ~ +40 C|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Installation condition||Used in place without obvious shock and vibration|
- These circuit breakers are intended for the protection of circuits against overloads and short circuits in residential, commercial and industrial premises;
- It covers the rating range from 6 to 63A with a uniform breaking capacity of 6.5 kA throughout;
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current;
- The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time;
-The sensitivity and reliability of the trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime;
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status:“green”, open contacts;“red”, closed contacts,independently of the toggle position;
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire , to prevent unwanted tripping;
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections). The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
Exterior and dimensions
|Number of poles||1P||2P||3P||4P|
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm2 )|
1755 Les Retrouvailles de la Famille, Live à Moncton 1994
Intermatic’s Occupancy/Vacancy Sensors provide lighting automation at your fingertips, allowing for energy efficiency. In today’s video learn how to properly install your Intermatic 2-circuit In-Wall Occupancy/Vacancy Sensors. This instructional video is intended for all IOS-DDR Models.
No neutral wire is required, making it perfect for retrofit applications.
Everything you need for installation is inside the box:
• Decorator wall plate
• Wire connectors
• The switch
To ensure accurate performance and safety please be aware of the following advisories:
• Avoid transparent barriers, such as glass windows
• Do not mount directly above a heat source or in an area where hot or cold drafts will blow directly on the sensor
• Ensure no objects are blocking the sensor’s field of view
For your convenience, the instructions for the video can be found below:
Step 1 – Disconnect the power at the circuit breaker or disconnect switch.
Step 2 – Take out the old switch.
PRO TIP: You should have two wires plus a ground wire (which is the no neutral) and two additional wires for in and out. This is how you know the DDR is the right replacement switch.
PRO TIP: In this application, the two yellow wires are for the second button. Make sure you know what is in your LINE/HOT, POWER IN, or LOAD/POWER OUT before connecting the new switch. If you aren’t sure, please contact an electrician.
Step 3 – Remove ¾ of an inch of insulation from the end of each circuit conductor on the sensor switch. Make sure the ends of the wires are straight.
Step 4 – Connect the lead wires.
• Black to Orange with Black for LINE 1/HOT
• Red to Orange for PRIMARY LOAD wire
• Blue to Yellow with black for LINE 2/HOT
• Brown lead to Yellow for SECONDARY LOAD
• Green to Green for GROUND
HINT: When you have two wires with a ground or no neutral, the ground wire MUST be connected for the unit to operate.
Step 5 – Use a twist-on wire connector to join one supply conductor with one 16 AWG device control lead.
Step 6 – Gently position the wires in the wall box and fasten the switch. Make sure the switch is mounted TOP up.
HINT: Two control switches control two loads on this model.
Step 7 – Move the band switch to adjust the switch’s operation:
• You can select the Occupancy Dual Mode (OCCD) setting to automatically switch both loads ON or OFF after the set time delay.
• Slide the band to the center position to select the Occupancy Single Mode (OCCS). This setting enables automatic ON and OFF after a set time delay for your primary load.
• Your primary switch is the button on the left.
• On the right, Vacancy Dual Mode (VACD), also known as “Manual ON Occupancy Mode,” sets the switch for manual ON and automatic OFF after the set time delay.
Step 8 – After selecting the mode you want, replace the small cover plate and install the designer wall plate.
To learn more about Intermatic Sensors, please visit: http://www.intermatic.com/sensors
Connect with Intermatic online:
Like Intermatic on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/intermaticinc
Follow Intermatic on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/intermaticinc
Follow Intermatic on Twitter: https://twitter.com/intermatic
Follow Intermatic on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+IntermaticIncorporated
Follow Intermatic on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/intermatic
Follow Intermatic on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/intermatic