Lowest Price for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for New Orleans Manufacturers
Exterior and dimensions
To meet the customers' over-expected satisfaction , we have our strong team to provide our best overall service which includes marketing, sales, designing, production, quality controlling, packing, warehousing and logistics for Lowest Price for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for New Orleans Manufacturers, If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to forming successful business relationships with new clients around the world in the near future.
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
Multifunction device for commissioning tests on PV systems.
Automatic test in a sequence of:
Measurement of insulation up to 1000VDC
Open-circuit voltage and short-circuit current Voc/Isc up to 1000V/15A
Continuity of protective conductor with 200mA
The multifunction device PVCHECKs allows quickly and safely carrying out the electric safety tests provided for a PV system (section in DC) and the functional test of modules/strings the system consists of according to the requirements of Standard IEC/EN62446. When testing safety, PVCHECKs is a real innovation, since it is capable of measuring insulation of a module, string or of a whole photovoltaic field (IEC/EN62446) with no need to use an external switch to short-circuit the positive and negative terminals. PVCHECKs also allows checking the functionality of the connections and of the strings in a photovoltaic field, according to the provisions of standard IEC/EN62446 by measuring the open circuit voltage and the short-circuit current at operating conditions (OPC) and referred to STC (via the optional measurement of irradiation, also with the use of optional accessories SOLAR02 and HT304N), providing an immediate result as regards the measurement just carried out, both in absolute terms and by comparison with the previously tested strings. Finally, PVCHECKs also allows analyzing the performance of the photovoltaic field (DC) under operating conditions (therefore connected to the inverter) with the use of optional accessories SOLAR02 and HT304N, providing an indication of the generated power and of the performance of the field itself, as required by IEC/EN62446.