Manufactur standard Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 Wholesale to Norway
Exterior and dimensions
Sticking to the belief of "Creating products of high quality and making friends with people from all over the world", we always put the interest of customers in the first place for Manufactur standard Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 Wholesale to Norway, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
|Model||FTB2-63 Miniature circuit-breaker|
|Number of poles||IP 2P 3P 4P|
|Rated frequency:||AC 50/60Hz|
|Rated voltage (V) AC||230/400|
|Rated current (A)||C
|1,2,3,4, 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63
|Rated breaking capacity(KA)||6.5|
|Mechanical & electrical life:||20,000 operations|
|Installation||On DIN rail 35mm according to JB6525|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm2 , Cross-section of busbar from 0.8- 2mm2,reversibility of connections|
|Tightening torque||2 Nm|
|Ambient temperature ( C)||-5 C ~ +40 C|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Installation condition||Used in place without obvious shock and vibration|
- These circuit breakers are intended for the protection of circuits against overloads and short circuits in residential, commercial and industrial premises;
- It covers the rating range from 6 to 63A with a uniform breaking capacity of 6.5 kA throughout;
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current;
- The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time;
-The sensitivity and reliability of the trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime;
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status:“green”, open contacts;“red”, closed contacts,independently of the toggle position;
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire , to prevent unwanted tripping;
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections). The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
Exterior and dimensions
|Number of poles||1P||2P||3P||4P|
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm2 )|
omzet machine, umzetser
A GFCI outlet is an important safety feature for any plug near water! Your plugs in your bathroom, kitchen, and anywhere outside should be fitted with GFCI outlets to protect you and your home.
A GFCI outlet, or a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter outlet, turns off all electrical current when it senses the presence of water. This video shows you how to be safe and change your electrical outlets in your kitchen or bathroom to GFCI outlets.
For more information about how GFCI outlets, and other types of outlets work, go here: http://blog.landmarkhw.com/post/different-types-of-electrical-outlets-and-how-they-work
Interested in getting a home warranty to protect your systems or appliances in your house? Get a free home warranty quote by going to www.landmarkhw.com/Compare-Plans.aspx.