Massive Selection for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 Wholesale to Italy
Exterior and dimensions
Bear "Customer first, Quality first" in mind, we work closely with our customers and provide them with efficient and professional services for Massive Selection for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 Wholesale to Italy, We welcome new and old customers to contact us by phone or send us inquiries by mail for future business relationships and achieving mutual success.
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
PFD 15-1 DRILLING RIG General: PFD 15-1 Model, Top drive drill Rig is capable of drilling in soft formation using Auger tool and hard formation by DTH method …
PLEASE SEE MY NEW UPDATED VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAgsqiNNq30
–Giveaway – To sign up for the giveaway follow this link:
–DIY Contest – Follow this link for information:
If you don’t have a Twitter account it is pretty easy and free to set up.
Just know that this is an instructional video. Not a blog. Therefor it will be mostly boring because making spinners generally isn’t that exciting. Skip to the end if you want to see all the different spinners I’ve made and the result of the video.
-File for metal or a Dremel
-Metal post or a chain breaker
MATERIALS (for the exact spinner in the video):
-Piece of thin Rubber (I used a piece of a bicycle tire inner tube)
-Jockey wheel/sprocket from a bicycle derailleur with bearing
-3/32 bike chain
—Here is the link for the particular sprocket I used in the video:
—Here is a link to the exact chain I used in the video:
-If you guys want me to make another instructional video on another spinner let me know in the comments. Also if you have any ideas yourself share your creative wisdom.
Keep in mind that this is the first video I’ve made where I talk the majority of the time. I realize that I have a lot to learn as a youtube creator.
KEEP CALM AND SPIN ON