New Delivery for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Birmingham Manufacturers
Exterior and dimensions
With the "Client-Oriented" business philosophy, a rigorous quality control system, advanced manufacturing equipment and a strong R&D team, we always provide high quality products, excellent services and competitive prices for New Delivery for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Birmingham Manufacturers, We are sincerely looking forward to establishing good cooperative relationships with customers from at home and abroad for creating a bright future together.
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
Röyksopp is a Norwegian electronic music duo from Tromsø, formed in 1998. Since their inception, the band’s line-up has included Svein Berge and Torbjørn Brundtland.
Originally, both Svein Berge and Torbjørn Brundtland were schoolmates in Tromsø, Norway. The two experimented with various forms of electronica music during the Tromsø techno scene before going their separate ways. Several years later, the two met up again and formed Röyksopp during the Bergen Wave. After experimenting with different genres of electronic music, the band solidified their place in the electronica scene with their 2001 debut album, Melody A.M., released on the Wall of Sound record label.
Röyksopp has consistently experimented with various genres pertaining to electronica. Stylistically, the band makes use of various genres, including house music, drum and bass, and Afro-American sounds. The band is also known for its elaborate concert performances, which often feature eccentric outfits.
Since the duo’s 1998 debut, the duo has gained critical acclaim and popular success around the world. To date, Röyksopp has been nominated for one Grammy Award, won seven Spellemannprisen awards, performed worldwide tours, and produced albums which have topped the charts in several countries, including four consecutive number-one albums in their native Norway.
To purchase, visit: http://www.swgr.com/store/circuit-breakers/molded-case/product/KAL361001021,22-27519.aspx
Stock # 22-27519, SQUARE D, Circuit Breaker, Catalog No. KAL361001021, 100 Amps, 3 Poles, 600 Volts
TODAY, MIDWEST is the stand-alone leader in its field. MIDWEST combines highly trained, experienced, and dedicated personnel with state-of-the-art equipment and engineering procedures to provide our customers the successful services they need and deserve.
MIDWEST Electrical Testing & Maintenance Co., Inc.
5141 North 35th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53209