New Delivery for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Birmingham Manufacturers
Exterior and dimensions
We have advanced equipment. Our products are exported to the USA, the UK and so on, enjoying a good reputation among customers for New Delivery for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Birmingham Manufacturers, Welcoming interested companies to cooperate with us, we look forward to having the opportunity of working with companies around the world for joint growth and mutual success.
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
Test set up with an overhead line to a 20 Amp MCB protected piece of 1.5 mm² TPS cable.
Later the MCB was bypassed to see what happened.
The 1.5mm² TPS overheated rapidly and burnt out.
A bolted short was made on the OH line.
The overhead line 2.5mm² overheated rapidly and the pvc insulation melted as well as the line sagged.
At the end of the video an other piece of 1.5mm² TPS cable was used again.
I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)
How to replace the 4th gear pressure switch on a 2000 Acura TL 3.2L. Also included in this video are the locations of the 3rd gear pressure switch and the drain and fill plug locations on the transmission.