OEM Customized wholesale XJM7-W Measuring Box (Outdoor Energy Measuring Box) for Benin Factories
Exterior and dimensions
We depend on sturdy technical force and continually create sophisticated technologies to meet the demand of OEM Customized wholesale XJM7-W Measuring Box (Outdoor Energy Measuring Box) for Benin Factories, We warmly welcome all interested customers to contact us for more information.
XJM7-K measuring cabinet (outdoor street lamp measurement control box) is suitable in power supply line with AC 50HZ, rated insulation voltage 660V, rated voltage 380/220v, as energy measurement equipment of residential quarters, villas energy measurement etc.
In line with GB7251.1-1997 and GB7251.3-1997 standards.
If your Honda air conditioning doesn’t “kick in”, doesn’t blow cold air, but all the lights and controls seem to work fine, then this might be a cheaper fix prior to getting a diagnostic test. This video shows how easy it is to replace the AC Relay in a 2009 Honda CR-V EX AWD. The part and procedure is similar for several Honda vehicles and model years. The original Omron relay (part# 39794-SDA-A03) fails often when used in Honda AC systems.
1) Purchase a new Mitsuba relay (part# 39794-SDA-A05).
2) Park and remove key from ignition.
3) Open up the hood.
4) Release the two tabs of the fuse box cover in the engine bay.
5) Remove and turn over the fuse box cover.
6) Ensure that the reference arrow points to the front.
7) Locate the big snowflake icon and match up the associated relay.
8) Remove old Omron relay with pliers and pay attention to the slots.
9) Install new Mitsuba relay by lining up the contacts with the slots.
10) Re-install fuse box cover and click the tabs into place.
11) Close hood and start engine. Turn on AC and enjoy the cold air!
It’s important to keep your vehicle’s AC system maintained. Keep global warming at bay while running over Fergulooters, muslim terrorists, zombies, and aliens (illegal and extra-terrestrial) in air conditioned comfort.