OEM Supplier for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB10LE to Slovakia Manufacturer
Exterior and dimensions
As for competitive prices, we believe that you will be searching far and wide for anything that can beat us. We can state with absolute certainty that for such quality at such prices we are the lowest around for OEM Supplier for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB10LE to Slovakia Manufacturer, Any requires from you will be paid with our best attention!
|Rated current (A)：||6,10,16,20,25,32,40|
|Rated operational voltage(V):||230|
|Rated residual operating current:A/AC:||30|
|Breaking Time ms :||I△=I△n||≤100|
|Mechanical and electrical life:||10000|
|Conventional non-tripping current:||t≤1h|
|Conventional tripping current:||t≤1h|
|Instantaneous tripping types:||C|
|Instantaneous non-tripping current:||5In|
|Instantaneous tripping current:||10In|
This is one of the many videos I have available covering the subject of bias voltage, and how the can help (or hurt) you if you’re not aware of it! I demonstrate how to use bias voltage to your advantage, as well as methods to recognize the presence of a bias voltage in the circuit you’re testing. Be sure to check the related videos below for more information about bias voltages.
Engine Performance Diagnostics chapter 3 page 26
– ABS light (code 1-2)
– replaced the ABS motor
– how to retrieve flash codes from a Honda/Acura ABS system
– how to identify and test module power and ground circuits
– using a manufacturer flow chart for informational purposes
– how to manually control a relay with a test light
– how to use a test light to determine the presence of a ‘strong’ or ‘weak’ 12V
– understanding the bias voltage and how to computer uses it for trouble codes
– OTC 3633 Mini Circuit Tester
– ATD Tools 5519 Auto Ranging Digital Multimeter with Protective Holster
– paper clip
– ABS Wheel Speed Sensor and System Testing
– How to test an ABS Wheel Speed Sensor (VRS type)
– How to test a digital ABS wheel speed sensor
– ABS activates on every stop – damaged tone ring
– GM Fuel Pump Relay Testing
– What is Oxygen Sensor Bias Voltage? (an SD Premium video)
For more information on this topic, I have written a “field manual” called Engine Performance Diagnostics which is available at www.scannerdanner.com as an eBook or paper book.
Want even more diagnostic training? Whether you are a DIY trying to fix your own car, someone looking to become an auto technician, or a current auto technician that wants to get more into diagnostics, subscribe to ScannerDanner Premium right here on YouTube. There is a 14 day free trial.
On ScannerDanner Premium I will bring you right into my classroom at Rosedale Technical College. You will find page for page lectures taken right from my book as well as exclusive classroom type case studies. What is so special about these classroom case studies? I pull live problem vehicles directly into my classroom and we troubleshoot them in real time, using and applying the theory and testing procedures we learn during the classroom lectures. There is no better on-line training of how to troubleshoot automotive electrical and electronics systems anywhere!