OEM/ODM China Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Slovenia Manufacturers
Exterior and dimensions
Our personnel are always in the spirit of "continuous improvement and excellence", and with the superior quality products, favorable price and good after-sales services, we try to win every customer's trust for OEM/ODM China Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Slovenia Manufacturers, We encourage you to make contact as we are looking for partners in our venture. We are sure you will find doing business with us not only fruitful but also profitable. We are ready to serve you with what you require.
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
This is a question that in the beginning was confusing but with a little research it all makes sense now…. Most common wires for AC and DC applications are rated at 600v which means they can handle up to 600v. You can use them in 12v systems and 240v systems but the size matters. The other way wires are rated at is in gauges better seen as AWG . This AWG is the most important number you will need to know becus it will tell you how many amps that wire will hold. for example if you have a 14 awg wire regardless of the volts you are using you can only run up to 15amps in that wire.
Bigger is better it does reduce loss but if you go to big your connections become difficult to work becus of the size of components.
Here are some links you might want to check out (amazon affiliate):
Wire Connectors : http://amzn.to/29RN9t8
Wire Crimpers: http://amzn.to/2ayx2SF
Wire Strippers: http://amzn.to/2a2OcdF
Wire : http://amzn.to/29Ykr9p
Like on FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/ArizonaHotHomestead/
To learn more about how to support this channel for FREE click here: http://arizonahothomestead.com/donate/
To get to Amazon just visit my store first and click the link to amazon. it will take you to the amazon home page just as if you typed it in yourself. the only difference is you pay the same but Amazon sends me a couple of cents out of your purchase. : http://arizonahothomestead.com/store/
join me by Subscribing now
** This video may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission.
All music if from Photoshop elements 13 and or youtube free music library.
I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor