OEM/ODM Factory for Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 to Philippines Factory
Exterior and dimensions
Sticking to the belief of "Creating products of high quality and making friends with people from all over the world", we always put the interest of customers in the first place for OEM/ODM Factory for Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 to Philippines Factory, "Passion, Honesty, Sound service, Keen cooperation and Development" are our goals. We are here expecting friends all over the world!
|Model||FTB2-63 Miniature circuit-breaker|
|Number of poles||IP 2P 3P 4P|
|Rated frequency:||AC 50/60Hz|
|Rated voltage (V) AC||230/400|
|Rated current (A)||C
|1,2,3,4, 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63
|Rated breaking capacity(KA)||6.5|
|Mechanical & electrical life:||20,000 operations|
|Installation||On DIN rail 35mm according to JB6525|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm2 , Cross-section of busbar from 0.8- 2mm2,reversibility of connections|
|Tightening torque||2 Nm|
|Ambient temperature ( C)||-5 C ~ +40 C|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Installation condition||Used in place without obvious shock and vibration|
- These circuit breakers are intended for the protection of circuits against overloads and short circuits in residential, commercial and industrial premises;
- It covers the rating range from 6 to 63A with a uniform breaking capacity of 6.5 kA throughout;
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current;
- The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time;
-The sensitivity and reliability of the trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime;
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status:“green”, open contacts;“red”, closed contacts,independently of the toggle position;
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire , to prevent unwanted tripping;
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections). The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
Exterior and dimensions
|Number of poles||1P||2P||3P||4P|
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm2 )|
Coming with the IP66 C-7 sealed rocker switches, these switch panels are one of our most weather-proof switch panel series. The modular mini panels allow consumers to build switch panels with their own customized features. With modern curved faceplate design and new backlighted label features, these panels are stylish, high performance switch panels with complete features.
John Thomson owner of SoCal Construction & Design, specializing in home remodeling in San Diego explains In this FAQ video series “What is the GFCI and why do I need it?”
Very few people know what a ground fault circuit interrupter or (GFCI) is, but these little devices are a major advance in preventing electrical shock in and around the home. GFCIs are designed to prevent electrical shock by breaking the circuit when there is a difference in the currents in the hot and neutral wires. The advantage of a GFCI is that it can detect small amounts of electricity (that your fuse or circuit breaker can’t) and effectively turn off the circuit to avoid potential dangers.
If you don’t have any GFCIs in your home, consult your contractor or electrician to have them installed. If you do have them, it’s important you know how to test and maintain these safety devices — a commonly overlooked step in home-safety that can have dire consequences.