OEM/ODM Manufacturer Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 to Stuttgart Importers
Exterior and dimensions
With advanced technologies and facilities, strict quality control, reasonable price, superior service and close co-operation with customers, we are devoted to providing the best value for our customers for OEM/ODM Manufacturer Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 to Stuttgart Importers, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
Relay vs Circuit Breaker- Difference between Relay and Circuit Breaker
The difference between the Relay and Circuit breaker is explained on the various factors like the principle of their operation, working of relay and circuit breaker, type of device they are, voltage, their usability and whether it works as an amplifier or not.
In this video we will go to learn Difference between Relay and Circuit Breaker.
MCCB vs MCB│ Difference between MCCB and MCB│
ELCB vs RCCB │ Difference Between ELCB and RCCB│
Thanks for watching this video. Don’t forget like share and comments. More update please subscribe our channel learning Engineering.
content source by-
Electric water heaters can be coupled with a timer to increase energy efficiency. Combined with an SRP Time-of-Day price plan, it could also save you money as well.