OEM/ODM Supplier for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Kuwait Manufacturers
Exterior and dimensions
We take "customer-friendly, quality-oriented, integrative, innovative" as objectives. "Truth and honesty" is our management ideal for OEM/ODM Supplier for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Kuwait Manufacturers, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
Learn how to make a simple, but super sensitive AC voltage detector which performs as good as many high priced sensors/detectors! A minimal amount of components are required for this circuit. The full schematic, as well as a few demonstrations are shown in this video.
Thanks For Watching!
Support the creation of more electronicsNmore videos:
***If you enjoy watching my videos, please show your support by SUBSCRIBING, POSTING LINKS to my videos on other websites & blogs, rating a “THUMBS UP”, and watching my video playlists. Doing so helps to ensure that many more videos will be released in the future. (Views are essential to ensure this channel remains in an active state)***