Online Exporter GZD-3 Series DC Screen Wholesale to Somalia
Exterior and dimensions
With this motto in mind, we have become one of the most technologically innovative, cost-efficient, and price-competitive manufacturers for Online Exporter GZD-3 Series DC Screen Wholesale to Somalia, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
GZD-3 series of nickel-cadmium batteries DC panel is the new generation of products created accord to power industry standard “DL / T459-92″,converged the advantages of similar products in China, combined with the actual experience of domestic operating units and applicable to the actual situation in China and abroad.
For years experience . We specialized in Motor Control , breakers, contactors ,PLC,HIM . We major deal with brand of Schneider , Siemens ,Mitsubishi, Allen-Bradley, ABB, GE ,Moeller, Omron, SMC,SICK, LS.
This video was created in response to a request from a subscriber.
Following on from my recent video on how to connect a Multiwii control board to your multi-rotor this video covers the power system, both to the ESCs and the Multiwii board itself.
Things to consider:
- Try and keep the control board and sensitive items like the GPS away from the power lines
- If using switched BECs in the ESCs then disconnect all but one of the red power wires in the servo leads that connect to the control board (Multiwii, KK2.0 or APM 2.5 etc.)
- Try and use bullet connectors on all the connections to the motors and the power distribution board, it will make troubleshooting and changing components easier.
- When it’s all connected, leave the rotors off and make sure you can power up and spin the motors and check their rotation
- If any of the motors turn the wrong way then swap two of the three connecting cables that connect the ESC to the motor – this will change the direction of rotation.
Thanks for watching, please comment and subscribe. Happy flying and best wishes for 2014!