Popular Design for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 Supply to luzern
Exterior and dimensions
We are commitment to offer the competitive price ,outstanding products quality, as well as fast delivery for Popular Design for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 Supply to luzern, If you are interested in any of our products and services, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are ready to reply you within 24 hours after receipt of your request and to create mutual un-limited benefits and business in near future.
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
Demostración del sistema Circuit Breaker de los cables para instrumentos de Planet Waves 20ft por Juan Pablo Fochesatto
List of products used in this video and where I purchased them:
Powerbright 2300 Inverter– http://amzn.to/18byG6y
In this video I show you how I crimp the ring terminals onto the cables and how to properly solder them to ensure that they will not come off. As I demonstrated in my last video the factory ring terminals just pulled right off of the cables. These are not low dollar cables, they are marketed as top quality. Based on the size of the wire strands I do believe they are good quality but the craftsmanship used to secure the ring terminals is lacking. I show you what tools you will need and how to compete the job.