Popular Design for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 Supply to luzern
Exterior and dimensions
Quality First,and Customer Supreme is our guideline to provide the best service to our customers.Nowadays, we are trying our best to become one of the best exporters in our field to meet customers more need for Popular Design for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 Supply to luzern, We warmly welcome you to establish cooperation and create a bright future together with us
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
When my AC stopped working on the first day of summer, I went to yelp and called the high rated HVAC companies for service. All of them said they were booked until the following week. I decided to research what the problem may be by looking at the manual, online HVAC forums, and watching YouTube videos. As a result, I figured out that the problem was my capacitor.
I have documented my journey in replacing the AC capacitor. This is also my first edited DIY film in my life using iMovie. Thanks for watching!