Professional China Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 Export to Naples
Exterior and dimensions
Our company since its inception, always regards product quality as enterprise life, continuously improve production technology, improve product quality and continuously strengthen enterprise total quality management, in strict accordance with the national standard ISO 9001:2000 for Professional China Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 Export to Naples, Contact with us today! We are ready for the market service now!
|Model||FTB2-63 Miniature circuit-breaker|
|Number of poles||IP 2P 3P 4P|
|Rated frequency:||AC 50/60Hz|
|Rated voltage (V) AC||230/400|
|Rated current (A)||C
|1,2,3,4, 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63
|Rated breaking capacity(KA)||6.5|
|Mechanical & electrical life:||20,000 operations|
|Installation||On DIN rail 35mm according to JB6525|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm2 , Cross-section of busbar from 0.8- 2mm2,reversibility of connections|
|Tightening torque||2 Nm|
|Ambient temperature ( C)||-5 C ~ +40 C|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Installation condition||Used in place without obvious shock and vibration|
- These circuit breakers are intended for the protection of circuits against overloads and short circuits in residential, commercial and industrial premises;
- It covers the rating range from 6 to 63A with a uniform breaking capacity of 6.5 kA throughout;
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current;
- The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time;
-The sensitivity and reliability of the trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime;
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status:“green”, open contacts;“red”, closed contacts,independently of the toggle position;
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire , to prevent unwanted tripping;
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections). The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
Exterior and dimensions
|Number of poles||1P||2P||3P||4P|
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm2 )|
Video Promocional e Institucional de CHINT ELECTRIC totalmente en español
Nutella Bread Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eHPkpCGdEY
Watch more Home Repair & DIY videos: http://www.howcast.com/videos/410692-How-to-Test-Circuit-Breakers
Finding out if you need to replace a breaker is easy if you follow these tips.
Step 1: Open the electrical box
Open the circuit breaker box and locate the switch that corresponds to the area you want to test.
Turn off or unplug the electric devices in the area to avoid a power surge.
Step 2: Test the switch
Determine whether the breaker is in the On or Off position. If it’s off, flip to the On position.
If the breaker trips after a few seconds, there may be a problem with the wiring.
Step 3: Connect the prongs
Touch one of the multimeter’s prongs to the terminal screw, and touch the other prong to the ground screw.
Step 4: Check the readout
Check the readout on the multimeter or look for an indicator light. If no voltage is indicated, then no power is reaching the breaker and it will need to be replaced.
Did You Know?
A volt is the measure of the unit of the force that sends electrons through a circuit.