professional factory for Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 to Munich Importers
Exterior and dimensions
Our eternal pursuits are the attitude of "regard the market, regard the custom, regard the science" and the theory of "quality the basic, trust the first and management the advanced" for professional factory for Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 to Munich Importers, We welcome you to inquire us by call or mail and hope to build a successful and cooperative relationship.
|Model||FTB2-63 Miniature circuit-breaker|
|Number of poles||IP 2P 3P 4P|
|Rated frequency:||AC 50/60Hz|
|Rated voltage (V) AC||230/400|
|Rated current (A)||C
|1,2,3,4, 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63
|Rated breaking capacity(KA)||6.5|
|Mechanical & electrical life:||20,000 operations|
|Installation||On DIN rail 35mm according to JB6525|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm2 , Cross-section of busbar from 0.8- 2mm2,reversibility of connections|
|Tightening torque||2 Nm|
|Ambient temperature ( C)||-5 C ~ +40 C|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Installation condition||Used in place without obvious shock and vibration|
- These circuit breakers are intended for the protection of circuits against overloads and short circuits in residential, commercial and industrial premises;
- It covers the rating range from 6 to 63A with a uniform breaking capacity of 6.5 kA throughout;
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current;
- The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time;
-The sensitivity and reliability of the trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime;
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status:“green”, open contacts;“red”, closed contacts,independently of the toggle position;
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire , to prevent unwanted tripping;
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections). The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
Exterior and dimensions
|Number of poles||1P||2P||3P||4P|
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm2 )|
ABB A Line Series AC Non-Reversing IEC Contactor on Galco TV. Buy the item in this video at galco.com or follow this link: http://www.galco.com/shop/ABB-AC-Non-Reversing-IEC-Contactors?source=YouTubeText
The ABB A‑Line contactors are mainly used for controlling 3‑phase motors and for controlling power circuits corresponding to their operating characteristics up to 690 and even 1000 VAC and 440 VDC. A variety of accessories are available for top or side‑mount versions.
A Series Features:
* 24~600 VAC/VDC Coils
* Up to 450 HP @ 240V
* Up to 900 HP @ 480V
* UL; CSA Approved
* Up to 1650 Amps
* 3 or 4 Poles
* Touch Safe Design
* Easy Maintenance of Contacts and Coil Inspection
To see more ABB AC Non-Reversing IEC Contactors go to: http://www.galco.com/shop/ABB-AC-Non-Reversing-IEC-Contactors?source=YouTubeText
And to see more ABB Contactors go to: http://www.galco.com/get/ABB-Contactors?source=YouTubeText
For viewing the full line of ABB products available at galco.com follow this link: http://www.galco.com/find/ABB?source=YouTubeText
Galco is a Factory Authorized Stocking Distributor for Over 150 Brands of Industrial Electrical & Electronic Automation, Controls and Component Products; On-Site and Send-In Repair Services for Industrial Control & Automation Products for Over 2,000 Brands; Engineered Systems Integration, Retrofits & Upgrades for Variable Speed Drives, CNC, PLC Systems, Dynamometers & Test Stand Applications. Visit us online at http:// www.galco.com or call us at 800-337-1720.
With respect to the usage, installation or assembly of any products described in this video, Galco Industrial Electronics, Inc., a Michigan corporation, encourages you to follow the requirements and/or guidelines of: i) the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970, Public Law 91-596, as amended, and all laws, rules and regulations implemented in relation thereto; ii) the National Electric Code®; and iii) NFPA 70E®. Any installation, assembly or work described in this video should be performed by a qualified licensed electrician.
GTV, Galco, galco.com, Galco Industrial Electronics, and Galco Industrial Electronics, Inc. are registered and/or pending registered trademarks under the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, assumed names, registered domain names, and/or trade names of Galco Industrial Electronics, Inc., a Michigan corporation.